Classical Style Collaboration, FINAL MIX AND COMMENTS
Daniel Realpe
Jan 17 2010, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Classical Style Collaboration

Here's the final mix and comments guys. Thank you for participating all of you! it was very fun to listen to your takes.

Attached File  Classical_Collab_FINAL_MIX.mp3 ( 7.52MB ) Number of downloads: 230

- Berglmir: 0:00 – 0:47

I like the first interval. That semi-tone sounds very expressive and it’s a nice way to start!
The modulation part I think works very well. Not an easy transition to sound fluent. The only think I would suggest is that on long notes sometimes, not always, sounds out of tune, so a little care to intonation I guess that is. Thanks for participating!

- Jafomatic: 0:47 – 1:33

Very expressive take! Nice tone, imo. It blends very well with the backing. I can tell that you made an effort with this one, we appreciate that! Thanks for being part of it!

- NoSkill: 1:33 – 2:19

I like the way you use the minor scale over the backing, sounds very intuitive, I can tell you were really at the beginning and throughout. The very end sounded a little weak, imo, could’ve been stronger. The tone works great for this type of music. Great to have you again on a collab!

- Ivan Milenkovic: 2:19 – 3:05

I like the bizarre combination of blues tone and phrasing with the classical music, epic! The way you modulated was great! The tone you have is great, imo. The very end is a little out of tune, a minor detail. Curiously we started the solo very similarly! Thanks for participating!

- Methodseeker: 3:05 – 3:52

You nailed the expressiveness on this one. Great melodic lines in the first part! The modulation was soft and good but after that it doesn’t sound as secure as the first part. Some bends are out of tune. The small amount of gain is appreciated, tongue.gif Thank you for participating!

- Sensible Jones: 3:52 - 4:38

Nice bendings! I think you understood the harmonic part of the backing. I liked the part where you used two string harmonically, just before the ending! Final bit was off. General tuning of guitar is a little out I think. Thanks for participating!

- Daniel Realpe: 4:38 - 5:28

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Berglmir
Jan 17 2010, 06:01 PM
GMC:er
Thanks a lot for a great collab and helpful tips!! Really enjoyed it.

BTW - my new guitar is at a luthier atm as I was experiencing massive intonation issues dry.gif
But I think/hope it´s just a matter of fine adjustments - looking forward to another collab of yours!

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 17 2010, 06:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Berglmir @ Jan 17 2010, 06:01 PM) *
Thanks a lot for a great collab and helpful tips!! Really enjoyed it.

BTW - my new guitar is at a luthier atm as I was experiencing massive intonation issues dry.gif
But I think/hope it´s just a matter of fine adjustments - looking forward to another collab of yours!

Cheers

Ok, I see what happened the intonation. Mine was at the luthier not long ago as well. The sustain it got is great!

Thanks for participating!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jan 18 2010, 06:46 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks for the effort in putting this collab together and in making the final mix and comments. I've been enjoying your collabs.

Cheers!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 18 2010, 02:15 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for doing this one Daniel! I enjoyed it!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
methodseeker
Jan 18 2010, 05:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks, another good one, and very prompt final mix!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 20 2010, 01:28 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot Daniel for the comments, very nice of you to listen and give suggestions. I will pay attention to the last bit, I was somehow getting impression the very last part was C#m modulated and used that arpeggio, but I'll check up on it. Thanks again, very nice backing and well put together! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 20 2010, 09:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 20 2010, 01:28 PM) *
Thanks a lot Daniel for the comments, very nice of you to listen and give suggestions. I will pay attention to the last bit, I was somehow getting impression the very last part was C#m modulated and used that arpeggio, but I'll check up on it. Thanks again, very nice backing and well put together! smile.gif

Well, actually I was referring to the very very last note, so it is a very minor detail, I think the way you modulated was great.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 21 2010, 01:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 20 2010, 09:22 PM) *
Well, actually I was referring to the very very last note, so it is a very minor detail, I think the way you modulated was great.

Ah could be mate. Thanks! Your take was awesome btw! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 22 2010, 02:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 21 2010, 01:57 AM) *
Ah could be mate. Thanks! Your take was awesome btw! biggrin.gif

thank you very much! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:03 PM