Too Many Connections On Gmc?, still happening
kahall
Jul 2 2011, 11:53 PM
Learning Roadie
As reported here. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=38589 I am still getting this error. Got it last night but I messed up the screen shot and it doesn't show what site I am on. Trust me, it was GMC.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Uncreator
Jul 3 2011, 04:58 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 2 2011, 10:41 PM) *
Yes, mine does. I just wait for a while and try again. We have 10 megabit. I guess it would be the problem?

It can, although its less likely. anything under 20mbps might make it a slight bit more frequent - but mostly it will just affect how quick you can get back on. Typically, it's usually only a few minutes - I have seen it happen with a few other sites more frequently.

QUOTE (Gary @ Jul 2 2011, 11:49 PM) *
I too occaisionally receive this message. In total over the last few months I have seen it 3 or 4 times. I have high end fiber optic internet service which clocks out at 35 megabit up and down. When GMC does not allow access all other sites work fine for me, the issue is on their end.

You shouldn't have any problem then. I'm a little under you at around 25-28 UL/DL and I've only ever seen it once, back in the beginning of this year.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:34 PM