2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Around The World, my vacation
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 28 2012, 10:48 AM
Instructor
Hey guys, the tour Around the World continues, greetings from Turkey !!!! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 28 2012, 03:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 28 2012, 10:48 AM) *
Hey guys, the tour Around the World continues, greetings from Turkey !!!! biggrin.gif

For real ? You're in Turkey now ? smile.gif

If so, hope you're having a great holiday, Padre ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 28 2012, 09:48 PM
Instructor
Yep Ben,thanks ! Some pictures coming soon :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 28 2012, 10:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 28 2012, 09:48 PM) *
Yep Ben,thanks ! Some pictures coming soon :-)

Looking forward to it ! Are you going any where else or have you just been in Turkey ?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 29 2012, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 28 2012, 05:48 AM) *

We want TOUR SHIRTS! smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2012, 09:09 AM
Instructor
Great S-man! I just had a wonderful lahmacun 2 days ago at a nice turkish restaurant here in Bucharest! I bet you know what that is and I bet you have already tasted it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 29 2012, 01:13 PM
Hope you're having a great time Sinisa!! Which part of Turkey are you in?
My best friend is Turkish so I've been there a couple of times with her, it's a great place!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 29 2012, 04:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Have lots of fun and always the right people around you !

Turkey is a interesting and nice country - been traveling there a lot and got good memories.

Hmmm the food i really like a lot Lamacun of course Burek ( i know you don't like) and great vegetarian kitchen .

Have a good time !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2012, 04:15 PM
Instructor
Cool! ! I hope that you have a great time mate! Enjoy your trip! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 29 2012, 04:19 PM
Hey Sinisa ,

Are you on vacation there?
ENjoy

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2012, 08:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jun 29 2012, 03:10 PM) *
Have lots of fun and always the right people around you !

Turkey is a interesting and nice country - been traveling there a lot and got good memories.

Hmmm the food i really like a lot Lamacun of course Burek ( i know you don't like) and great vegetarian kitchen .

Have a good time !

Dieter

Oh but I like burek biggrin.gif and yesterday, because I was thinking of the good times Sinisa is having, I took my girl and we ran down at the Turkish joint - Divan it is called - where we grabbed a couple of humus with pita bread, having minced parsley and tomatoes....MMMMM the joy!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 30 2012, 08:18 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2012, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 30 2012, 08:17 AM) *
Oh but I like burek biggrin.gif and yesterday, because I was thinking of the good times Sinisa is having, I took my girl and we ran down at the Turkish joint - Divan it is called - where we grabbed a couple of humus with pita bread, having minced parsley and tomatoes....MMMMM the joy!

That sounds good (apart from the tomatoes).. I love humus tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 30 2012, 10:04 AM
Instructor
Well, here in Alanya is a great time, to much hot ( 35-40 C ) but somehow i can handle with it. the biggest problem is Food ,haha,but in a good way - cant resist of anything, I dont know the names of each national speciality,but each one are so delicious,and if I tell you that I have AI arangement, i mean ALL...well,you can feed s
your stomak but feeding your eyes is a bit dificult

...so Im paying a price right now...sad.gif :-D
Damn, im typing on a self phone, too tricky,had a problem with my laptop very first day here,monitor wont work,damn. But,who's cmplain.....Life is just beatiful !!!

see you around, wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2012, 10:08 AM
Instructor
Take care and enjoy the ride Sinisa biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 30 2012, 10:34 AM
Bringing country style to Turkey... wink.gif

Enjoy !!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 30 2012, 10:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 30 2012, 10:12 AM) *
That sounds good (apart from the tomatoes).. I love humus tongue.gif

Humus and Techina ( Sesampaste stuff ) with fresh PITA hmmmmm..

must go to our turkish market rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 30 2012, 09:17 AM) *

you are lucky !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2012, 03:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 30 2012, 06:04 AM) *
Well, here in Alanya is a great time, to much hot ( 35-40 C ) but somehow i can handle with it. the biggest problem is Food ,haha,but in a good way - cant resist of anything, I dont know the names of each national speciality,but each one are so delicious,and if I tell you that I have AI arangement, i mean ALL...well,you can feed s
your stomak but feeding your eyes is a bit dificult

...so Im paying a price right now...sad.gif :-D
Damn, im typing on a self phone, too tricky,had a problem with my laptop very first day here,monitor wont work,damn. But,who's cmplain.....Life is just beatiful !!!

see you around, wink.gif

Nice update! Enjoy it mate!! It's a very deserved vacation! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2012, 04:55 PM
Instructor
I feel so hungry right now !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 30 2012, 05:07 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 30 2012, 04:55 PM) *
I feel so hungry right now !! laugh.gif

And right now is different to any other time because....?????
tongue.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2012, 05:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 30 2012, 05:07 PM) *
And right now is different to any other time because....?????
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

You make me sound like someone who stuffs their face all day with cakes and things....

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:44 AM