Aria's First Broadcast On A Foreign Radio Station Tonight At 10 Pm London Time!
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Guys! I am happy to announce that Aria will be featured in a show called 'Demons of Romania', broadcasted by a Polish radio station called Radio Revolta (http://radiorevolta.eu ), which will start at the same time with my video chat session this evening smile.gif Live double size, right?

If you would like to listen, check out this link at 10 PM London time (9 PM Polish time): http://s6.radiohost.pl:9100/listen.pls

I am very excited that we got chosen to participate and I would like to share the feeling with all of you!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Aug 16 2012, 12:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 16 2012, 12:14 PM
GMC:er
Congrats Cosmin !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 16 2012, 12:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
cool, I'll totally tune in for a listen. title of the show sounds great biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 12:51 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 16 2012, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Excellent - well done ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 16 2012, 06:08 PM
Congrats, but maybe, I won't be able to hear it because I am too tired right now, just attend the V-chat and I am off to sleep tongue.gif laugh.gif Its great top hear that biggrin.gif ARIA !!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 17 2012, 08:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 16 2012, 05:08 PM) *
Congrats, but maybe, I won't be able to hear it because I am too tired right now, just attend the V-chat and I am off to sleep tongue.gif laugh.gif Its great top hear that biggrin.gif ARIA !!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks man! Yash, did you manage to listen to the show? I got all carried away with the chat and totally forgot to tune in sad.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 17 2012, 09:04 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 17 2012, 12:44 PM) *
Thanks man! Yash, did you manage to listen to the show? I got all carried away with the chat and totally forgot to tune in sad.gif

tongue.gif Me too !! tongue.gif We were together in the chat, right ? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 17 2012, 11:32 AM
Learning Roadie
Aw man, I missed it. Well, I will just have to wait until the record comes out. smile.gif

I've been very shy around GMC lately. sad.gif When things get more back to normal in my life, I plan to be around here more often and in the RECs again too. I miss this place. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 17 2012, 04:37 PM
Instructor
This is so cool! Congrats mate! You really deserve it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 18 2012, 06:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 17 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Aw man, I missed it. Well, I will just have to wait until the record comes out. smile.gif

I've been very shy around GMC lately. sad.gif When things get more back to normal in my life, I plan to be around here more often and in the RECs again too. I miss this place. wink.gif

Hey Bran, what's up my friend? Anything I could help with? You know, I can be a good listener (reader) if you feel like talking smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 17 2012, 03:37 PM) *
This is so cool! Congrats mate! You really deserve it! smile.gif

Thank you Gabriel smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 20 2012, 02:03 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 18 2012, 12:22 PM) *
Hey Bran, what's up my friend? Anything I could help with? You know, I can be a good listener (reader) if you feel like talking smile.gif

Life just stinks sometimes. wink.gif But...what's a life without trials, right? Just makes you stronger. Easier said than done though. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2012, 07:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 20 2012, 01:03 AM) *
Life just stinks sometimes. wink.gif But...what's a life without trials, right? Just makes you stronger. Easier said than done though. dry.gif

Hehe smile.gif Well, it's usually like that man. Cheer up, your music is ALWAYS there to help wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:07 PM