Dec 1 2007, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
Well heres some of my vids at youtube:

Sinergy Demonstration

Children Of Bodom Demonstration 3

Vai - Sisters

Norther Demonstration 3

Malmsteen - Arpeggios From Hell

Hope ya enjoy em, let me know what you think!

David

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 1 2007, 01:05 AM
You're a great guitarist. Wish I could be that great. Need to practice more. I especially loved the Arpeggios from Hell video. Very cool.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 1 2007, 02:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wow man, your the Sinergy Demonstration guy?

I learned there songs/riffs/solo's watching that video over and over, great job man smile.gif

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 1 2007, 02:05 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 1 2007, 01:00 AM) *
Wow man, your the Sinergy Demonstration guy?

I learned there songs/riffs/solo's watching that video over and over, great job man smile.gif

Haha yup thats me! Would you be interested in a 'In the style of:Sinergy' tutorial video on GMC? I'm hoping to start contributing soon and am looking for ideas for what to teach. If theres anything else you'd like, let me know.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 1 2007, 02:08 AM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Nov 30 2007, 05:05 PM) *
Haha yup thats me! Would you be interested in a 'In the style of:Sinergy' tutorial video on GMC? I'm hoping to start contributing soon and am looking for ideas for what to teach. If theres anything else you'd like, let me know.

Let me think....

YEAH!!

That would be awesome, it so much easier than spending 4 hours watching your video of the "Sin Trade" solo over and over to get it right laugh.gif

Atleast i got the solo down though, although with you teaching on here, i think it should be easier now.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 1 2007, 02:09 AM

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 1 2007, 02:12 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 1 2007, 01:08 AM) *
Let me think....

YEAH!!

That would be awesome, it so much easier than spending 4 hours watching your video of the "Sin Trade" solo over and over to get it right laugh.gif

Atleast i got the solo down though, although with you teaching on here, i think it should be easier now.

Haha ok, I'll get right on it. I need to apply to be an instructor first though, who do I need to ask?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 1 2007, 02:17 AM
That would be the man behind GMC, Kristofer Dahl.

just PM Him.

i know you havent even talked to Kris, but i would also like to say an in the style of Norther would be awesome too wink.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 1 2007, 02:18 AM
Instructor
Oh, I'm watching your videos and your playing kicks ass !!! yeah, congratulations, you are a great player and I hope you will become better here in GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 1 2007, 02:58 AM
you're awesome dude, i saw your arpeggios from hell video a long time ago, really good!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 1 2007, 10:34 AM
I think you should be a teacher here, we could use some metal lessons.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Dec 1 2007, 03:07 PM
I think you should just give up guitar all together. That way you will have no use for the white Jackson V and you can just send it to me. I will pay shipping. No, I don't mind paying for the shipping. wink.gif

I do want to say you have one heck of a relaxed attack. That impresses me as much as the playing so feel free to discuses your methods for learning to play so relaxed. Please give tips on this. Playing relaxed has been the center of my practice for a couple weeks now and it is starting to really payoff. I would love to just hear what you have to say about your approach.

Excellent cool.gif playing there my friend and welcome to GMC. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Dec 1 2007, 03:13 PM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 1 2007, 03:34 PM
GMC Founder
I got your pm - I am looking forward to your sample. There is some great potential! biggrin.gif

I am moving this topic to the uplaods board.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lefty01
Dec 1 2007, 03:48 PM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Nov 30 2007, 06:41 PM) *
Well heres some of my vids at youtube:

Sinergy Demonstration

Children Of Bodom Demonstration 3

Vai - Sisters

Norther Demonstration 3

Malmsteen - Arpeggios From Hell

Hope ya enjoy em, let me know what you think!

David

Wow! Great stuff. I hope to see your lessons on here soon. Amazing!
What are you using to get the backing track on "Sisters"?
Welcome to GMC...hope ya found a new home. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 1 2007, 04:24 PM
Sick stuff man. You nailed those Norther riff's and such. Im in with Uncreator with In The Style Of Norther. \m/

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 2 2007, 12:28 AM
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Dec 1 2007, 02:48 PM) *
What are you using to get the backing track on "Sisters"?
Welcome to GMC...hope ya found a new home. biggrin.gif

The backing track is from the 'Play guitar with: Steve Vai' book. Its a great book.
And yes, this is definately my new home wink.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 2 2007, 01:26 AM
Wow, that was great. Hope you make some lessons smile.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 3 2007, 02:03 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 1 2007, 01:17 AM) *
i know you havent even talked to Kris, but i would also like to say an in the style of Norther would be awesome too wink.gif

Yeah thats a good idea, would be lots of fun to play.

Thanks for your various positive comments guys, always nice to hear.

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 11 2007, 08:28 PM
Instructor
Very nice videos David! I've seen your stuff on youtube before, cool that you are here at GMC too! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 11 2007, 08:34 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man u rock!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 11 2007, 08:40 PM
Lets go fishing!
I like your Arpeggios from Hell cover David, very cool man! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:20 PM