Awesome
Nihilist1
Jul 25 2012, 12:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
A friend of mine is working for the California Conservation Corps. They have a shortage of workers and need people like me to help wink.gif

Basically, it is an organisation that responds to natural and man-made disasters that harm the environment. They are the ones who fix everything.

They would be responsible for cleaning animals after oil spills, refurbishing land that is scarred by fires etc. A friend that I go garbage hunting with put in a word for me. I would be working 10 hours a day four days a week taking care of the wildlife(animals, forests, etc) in the state and I have three day weekends every week(unless there is a big disaster) and full healthcare. I even get to go to different parts of the state if the damage done to the environment is bad enough, or if they decide to work on a largescale project somewhere like the state park.

Every two months, I would even get the option to go camping for a full week in order to mark and fix trails!

Yup, I would get to take a guitar with me as well! I already asked!

This job is great for someone like me. I just wanted to spread the news. thanks for reading!

PS. I have to admit, I kind of feel like, one of these guys(or girls) right about now.

In case you are wondering, that is Captain Planet.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Jul 25 2012, 12:33 PM

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Nihilist1   Awesome   Jul 25 2012, 12:29 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Camping trips are great for writing music. Just as...   Jul 25 2012, 08:49 PM
- - Ben Higgins   Sounds great my friend, well done !!   Jul 25 2012, 09:36 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 AM