Hey Ya'll, Finally
Travelin' Man
Jul 10 2007, 09:32 PM
GMC:er
I want to 1st of all say hey to all the admins, instructors, and to all of the guitar gurus out there for making this site. 2nd hey goes out to all the guitar fanatics.
I have been sitting on the sidelines, readin the forums, watching the lessons vids, and definitely reading the forums, especially the theory sections.
I guess, I could consider myself a beginner. I got an acoustic guitar when I was 14, and that was 30 years ago. I tinkered with it, and even paid for lessons. The teacher was pathetic. Playing Mary Had A Little Lamb was NOT my idea of learning how to play. No theory was ever mentioned. I didnt even know guitar had a theory. Well, my experience playing only grew by ear. I can hear a song on the radio and pick out the chords, or I used to go watch bands, paying close attention to the guitar players, and yacking with them off stage. Than family came, and my guitar was laid to rest. Now I want back in, and I hope its not too late in my life. Now, I hope I can find the time and the aspiration to complete my dream of mastering this axe (80's nomenclature) rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Travelin' Man   Hey Ya'll   Jul 10 2007, 09:32 PM
- - Robin   Welcome to GMC It's never too late! We go...   Jul 10 2007, 09:38 PM
- - Andrew Cockburn   Welcome - glad you are a theory fan Let us know ...   Jul 10 2007, 09:49 PM
- - Pavel   Welcome! Don't worry about your age - we h...   Jul 10 2007, 09:53 PM
- - Travelin' Man   Thanks everyone...and I may add....ya'll sound...   Jul 10 2007, 10:35 PM
|- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (Travelin' Man @ Jul 10 2007, 03...   Jul 10 2007, 10:43 PM
nnn
- - AIB234   Welcome Travelin' Man!   Jul 10 2007, 10:42 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:42 AM