New Guitar (more Jazzy Than My Previous Rock Guitars)
purple hayes
Nov 16 2009, 03:18 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I'd like to get more into jazz and my GAS was raging, so I searched craigslist for a guitar. I came home with this. This may be the best looking guitar I've ever owned.

It came with the wood bridge installed, but I've got other bridge that came with it (a tune-o-matic type one). I'll install that on soon and replace the flat wound strings with round wound.

Here's a pic with the other bridge installed.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
mhskeide
Nov 16 2009, 03:21 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Aaah, that guitar is so beautiful
Looks killer for some old school rock n roll as well biggrin.gif

Edit: That finish reminds me of white chocolate rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mhskeide: Nov 16 2009, 07:27 PM

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 16 2009, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Congrats on your new guitar. Looks great, wonder how it sounds smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 16 2009, 07:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow congrats man! I love those hollow body guitars that much that I got one years back! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Nov 16 2009, 07:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
I looks beautiful! I've got GB 10 with flatwound strings, and it sounds just amazing and I bet this one will too!!! smile.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Nov 16 2009, 08:45 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (VictorUK @ Nov 16 2009, 01:44 PM) *
Ive got G.A.S for one of these too but need to buy some other stuffs first D: how much was it if you dont mind?

$500 used with a hard shell case. It looks brand new. In the US, they retail for $900 + the cost of a case.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:02 AM