2 Pages V   1 2 >  
What's Your New Year's Resolution?
SamJ
Dec 30 2007, 06:29 PM
GMC:er
Mine is to make a longer and more effective guitar practice schedule and stick to it.

What's yours?

smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 30 2007, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Quit smoking once and for all...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 30 2007, 07:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
Do even MORE fishing !! It helps my guitar playing wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 30 2007, 07:22 PM
Learn the energy power of Ki, and learn better guitar theory.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 30 2007, 08:04 PM
Gain weight to help my circulation problem and stick at the guitar to rapidly improve now I cant blame lack of progress on rubbish equipment. smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 30 2007, 08:32 PM
no more cats

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 30 2007, 08:46 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (fkalich @ Dec 30 2007, 07:32 PM) *
no more cats

Hey, the Cat song was a Golden GMC moment! laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 30 2007, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 30 2007, 01:46 PM) *
Hey, the Cat song was a Golden GMC moment! laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

glad you liked it. sometime I will have them sing the happy birthday song and upload it at an opportune moment, that is their best number.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 30 2007, 09:04 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
try and quit smoking

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 30 2007, 09:16 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (fkalich @ Dec 30 2007, 02:32 PM) *
no more cats

No less cats though, right? I hate the thought of your talented kittys busking on the street to pay for Kitty Litter and treats ohmy.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Dec 30 2007, 09:35 PM
catch up to theory master cockburn.

get super serious about school (not just music subjects).

perform. perform. perform.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Dec 30 2007, 09:45 PM
To not sweat the small stuff, and to stop taking life so seriously; Learning how to just relax and enjoy the ride smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 30 2007, 10:09 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Get more involved in school work

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Dec 30 2007, 10:17 PM
Start doin well at business school! Start learning a tone of guitar theory and to spend at least 1 hour everyday on all the things that matter to me instead of just dinken around and losen the time

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 30 2007, 10:42 PM
None.

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 08:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 30 2007, 11:03 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Dec 30 2007, 03:35 PM) *
catch up to theory master cockburn.

A worthy goal, and I'll help you all I can - but just know that I'll always be holding something back so you can't quite catch up laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 30 2007, 11:35 PM
lose weight, gain muscles. I want to loose 50 lbs. by the end of the year so I could be down around 180-200.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 30 2007, 11:40 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Learn to be good at mixing and recording tracks, buy a good drum track program, become a better guitarist wink.gif

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Dec 31 2007, 01:40 AM
Learn to sweep and become proficent in the all the modes of the major scale.

I already quit smoking, so I don't have that one.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 31 2007, 03:40 AM
Finish locating all the notes in the Musical Staff. Understand and finding the Key of a song(Its driving me crazy sad.gif mad.gif )/compose songs staying in key

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:54 AM