2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Set Up Advice, come take a peak :)
miguelbatalha
Dec 16 2013, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ Dec 16 2013, 04:04 PM) *
Just a quick update of my setup... the new bogner blue sounds immense!

Here's my new guitar too.. all sounding great when it's cranked up

Dat Telecaster.

What Wah are you using?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Im here to succe...
Dec 16 2013, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Dec 16 2013, 05:59 PM) *
Dat Telecaster.

What Wah are you using?

Haha yeah it's great.. and just a standard cry baby wah

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 6 2014, 02:38 PM
Get a pedal board, or at least a piece of wood to put everything on. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

buy some nice patch cables too!

I've had some luck with those Blues Deluxe Amps. Usually keep it on the first channel and crank it! How's it working out for you?

QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ May 14 2013, 11:38 AM) *

Hi guys, so...

Finally i have splashed out, i have a shaftesbury thinline, fender blues deluxe reissue, boss tu2, electro harmonix big muff, jim dunlop wah wah.

at the moment when i leave the wah wah pedal active in my chain, its not sounding too good, like it sounds really high end, tinny and no middle or lower end.

i'm new to all this, so i was wondering what are my options to get the best sound out of my gear, e.g. what order should i have the pedals in...
and also what can i add to my pedal collection to get a better sound.

thanks

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Fran
May 10 2014, 10:42 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
My original cry baby wah sucks tone a LOT when it's off. There's another dunlop model which has true bypass which is supposed to fix that, but I never tried it.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2014, 01:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ May 10 2014, 09:42 AM) *
My original cry baby wah sucks tone a LOT when it's off. There's another dunlop model which has true bypass which is supposed to fix that, but I never tried it.

Interesting - I have a CryBaby that I have received as a present from a friend, but to be frank, I have never used it in my pedalboard. Guess it's time to do some tests smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 11 2014, 03:51 AM
I ran in to this as well with a couple of wah pedals I tried and returned. The good news is, I"m using a foot controller and an ELEVEN RACK now and there are a few different wah pedals to choose from and none of them suck tone out or make any noise smile.gif Handy!!!!

QUOTE (Fran @ May 10 2014, 05:42 AM) *

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 11 2014, 04:16 AM
Diggin on that tele. I had a 72 tele, Simmilar, but had the double humbuckers. (Never was a big fan, sold it quickly) Look around online, I remember there's a few easy mods and tweaks that can really take the guitar up a notch.

QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ Dec 16 2013, 04:04 PM) *
Just a quick update of my setup... the new bogner blue sounds immense!

Here's my new guitar too.. all sounding great when it's cranked up

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:55 PM