My 2015 Goal
KenA
Dec 25 2015, 12:24 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys/girls,

Although it's been a while since I don't post anything it doesn't mean I'm not into guitar anymore, au contraire, I challenged myself to create 10 songs/studies in order to improve myself as a guitar player and also as a composer. The bad news is I just finished 8 songs, but better something than nothing right?

Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/ken_awamura/sets

Hope you enjoy it and a Merry Xmas to all :-)

--[ KenA ]--

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by KenA: Dec 25 2015, 12:27 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 26 2015, 08:52 PM
Instructor
This is awesome Ken! Achieving 8 from 10 means that this has been a very successful year for you. Congratulations mate!

Do you have your 2016 goals ready?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
KenA
Dec 27 2015, 11:31 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 26 2015, 07:52 PM) *
This is awesome Ken! Achieving 8 from 10 means that this has been a very successful year for you. Congratulations mate!
Do you have your 2016 goals ready?

Hey Gabe, thanks for the input. Well, for this year I'll definitely grab a bunch of new tuts from GMC ... tons of different things to learn. By the way I'm still studying one of your videos, the "Pop Punk Solo" ... the way you execute the solo makes it to appear 'easy', but...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 28 2015, 02:58 AM
Instructor
I've read a book in which the author instead of using the words easy or difficult for music he says that music is easy, but that some stuff is familiar to us while other stuff isn't yet. As this solo is my composition, these are very familiar licks and phrases for me. biggrin.gif

This is the book I'm talking about: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/81941.Effortless_Mastery

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:16 AM