String Skipping Attempt, A try
Oxac
Jun 1 2008, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
Hey Trond. I really liked your melodic stringskipping. I've still got a couple of things to work on. That lesson really blew me away. Well, here's my attempt for the first part of it, for some reason my timing isn't 100 % >,< Yes, I am practising slowly, but I raised the speed too quickly I guess. I also gotta improve my slide with my middle finger and my ring finger, I get stuck into the fretboard. My little finger and my index finger are good though.

Thanks for a great melody // Ox

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Trond_stringskip_mixdown.mp3 ( 552.31K ) Number of downloads: 259

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 2 2008, 01:10 AM
Instructor
I'm glad you liked the lesson!

That was really good! smile.gif You've got a nice flow and the recording sounds tight and clean.
I hope to hear a full version of the lesson soon smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Oxac
Jun 2 2008, 08:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 2 2008, 02:10 AM) *
I'm glad you liked the lesson!

That was really good! smile.gif You've got a nice flow and the recording sounds tight and clean.
I hope to hear a full version of the lesson soon smile.gif

It takes time since I play by ear from your main video only. But I'm glad you liked my attempt.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:59 AM