Video Compressing And Noise Removing!
Jesse
Feb 4 2009, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
So I had videos from my gig, with crackling audio and not so clean image.
Now I used a program to filter it and now the video is clean, but the file is 1.5 GIG LOL! How can I reduce it to 1 for youtube upload? Do you know? And how can I clean the audio crackling a bit....

Thanks! Will upload videos after I cleaned it up and made the file smaller, cause youtube can only take a max of 1 gigabyte.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 4 2009, 06:34 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Here's a free video converter you can use to compress the file...

http://www.moyea.com/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Feb 4 2009, 07:01 PM
Which is the free one?

Ok I got one:) My volume is far up in the red, from the video, anyway to lower that volume to decrease the crackling audio?

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 4 2009, 07:07 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Not sure you are going to be able to fix the audio since that's the way it was recorded. You might be able to adjust it in your DAW. If you are using Reaper, you can import the video file and adjust the parameters of the audio with eq and compression. Then render and audio only track and sync with the video. This may help some...

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 5 2009, 11:42 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Try importing the audio only file into Audacity - or similar - and use the various VSTs there for noise reduction and suppression Jesse.
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
utak3r
Feb 5 2009, 11:48 AM
And for finalizing any movie (running it through chosen codec) - only VirtualDub, the best software ever, since many years. And it's free.

This post has been edited by utak3r: Feb 5 2009, 11:49 AM

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2009, 12:56 PM
Instructor
Is the video crackling because it is clipping Jesse?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 7 2009, 03:01 PM
Instructor
You can use Nuendo, Cubase or perhaps Sound Forge.

Try to use Normalize, noise gate, or EQ adjustment. That should get rid of some clipping I hope smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:40 AM