New guitar
isaac
Oct 15 2006, 12:59 PM
GMC:er
Hello guys, i'm having trouble.. you see i want to get a new guitar but i'm kinda stuck with which one to get can any person render help? i've currently got a fender strat i'm looking at something which has a fixed bridge something like a les paul or something well and i've been looking at here are some that i am considering

Epi les pauk
Prs tremonti SE
EPI Flying V
ESP Explorer

and also i'm a lead guitarist and i want like something unique but within the price range of the guitars above.. i've seen and compared and yep it's down to these few... well you guys can give me some more options or what not.. just need help in finding me next guitar

thanks Cherrio!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Oct 15 2006, 01:37 PM
I've heard good things about ESPs, but i cant stand the shape of LPs. I personally am going to buy an Ibanez RG350DX for christmas, and i think that has a really good and unique look to it, and its only £300 over in britian.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
isaac
Oct 15 2006, 02:16 PM
well, i would get an RG but i don't want to have a floyed rose trem system.. i had one and it was hell to tune and hell to change the strings...

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Oct 15 2006, 02:41 PM
hmm, i see, have you got a guitar store near to you? because the best way to find your new guitar is to go along and try some out, i personally wouldnt buy over the net, you never know what your getting

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Oct 16 2006, 03:21 AM
les paul might be nice. But if u do go for with an epi, I would upgrade the pickups. An epiphone les paul body should be quite thin so it can be quite comftourble to play.

If the shape of a V is comftourble to you then perhaps that and same goes for the explorer. the prs could be nice too. Its just a matter of trying them out. :wink:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:57 PM