Shred No Progress And Introduce Myself
pitbulltodd
May 17 2013, 05:49 PM
GMC:er
hello all, i'm a shredder but haven't been making as much progress as i'd like to. it looks like there's some decent lesson videos here. hopefully gmc will help get my guitar playing to the next level, thanks

My Waves of Shred contest entry

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
May 17 2013, 06:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
dude, very cool solo indeed, I liked that a lot.

Also liked that riffs and beards vid, I hope you do more with that riff, it was awesome.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 17 2013, 06:28 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Welcome to GMC. While the progress will be slow after you hit certain level (as I am experiencing), GMC will be lot of help for sure. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 17 2013, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Welcome to GMC! Your video sounds really good. There are many killer legato passages, your picking is good and your tone very modern. There are lots of good lessons here to improve your shredding.

You could check our "Extremely Advanced Guitar lessons" and "Insane Guitar Lessons".

Check those links and let us know if you find what you are looking for!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 18 2013, 10:21 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
That has got to be the most laid back shred contest entry I have ever seen! biggrin.gif Nice chops man and welcome to GMC! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 18 2013, 11:20 AM
GMC:er
Hi Dude.. Good playing on youtube...I think I saw a glimpse of the pit-bull on your orange ibby for sale vid.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 18 2013, 11:43 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Very nice playing, I like the melodic approach you have got!

Check out the shred section of the lessons for some inspiration : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/video-lessons/shred/
My suggestion would be to take a step back and practice the technique to push it to a new level. Also maybe incorporate some new techniques into the routine like sweep picking or tapping. At the same time, learning some advanced lessons here on GMC will help you get some fresh new licks under your fingers and you should be able to adapt them to your style and use them in your improvisations.

See you around the forum! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:44 AM