Site Suggestion: Comments Under Lessons, needs a code monkey
kahall
Mar 25 2008, 04:21 AM
Learning Roadie
I would like to see something done with the comments that are under the lessons. The way it is now a handful of people comment and then they die. I mean the thread, not the people. I am not really sure what the answer is, but I would like to see any or at least more discussions regarding the lessons themselves under that lesson. What I am getting at is no new members are commenting or asking questions on a lot of great lessons that are older than a few weeks. Sometimes even I would like to comment, ask a question, or just say "Hey Guitar Instructor, I just wanted to let you know I am digging, rocking out, chilling to your lesson right now/again! And have the instructor respond...you know if they want to even if they did the lesson a year ago. I know all this can already be done by going to the forum or sending a PM to the instructor, but I am lazy and I really think it would be an impressive improvement.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:54 PM