Britans Got Talent Winners, Diversty, Awesome Street dance act! check it out
Bondy
Jun 1 2009, 07:34 AM
Learning Roadie
I know it's cheesy programme, But the guys that one it were awesome especially the performance in the final. Kids get a bad rep in this country atm all the more so in London, This just proves that with some creativity and hard work you can achieve something, the lead guy Ashley choreographed everything himself this guy is super talented, here's there 3 performances, check out the Transforming final performance blew me away on Saturday.

Audition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcGy77Gru8

Semi-Final
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pg3fvanDDc

Final

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
Emir Hot
Jun 1 2009, 09:16 AM
Instructor
I've seen it a couple of days ago. To be honest I would have been happier to see the little girl as overall winner. She sings like a pro. These guys were good as well but I wasn't that much impressed.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 1 2009, 09:51 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I really liked Diversity as well, great dancers, nice people and great choreography. I also liked the age range of Diversity and that the kids were involved rather then just there to get the 'aww cute kid/puppy' vote.

Just on the choreography - talking with my wife about Diversity and the other dance groups they all had to choreograph and then perform their stuff. What would happen if that applied to all - the singers have to write then perform their own songs?

'Britain's got talent' to me though is just like 'X Factor' and all of that genre - I enjoy them in the early rounds when we get to see the delusional no hopers. Once it gets beyond that I lose interest rapidly as those rounds tend to be chock full of the very average, not bad enough to be amusing and not good enough to make me want to watch. (Yes I'm worse than Simon Callow tongue.gif wink.gif .) I only watch the early rounds and the finals now a days.

Anyway back to Diversity - thanks for the links - we were going to look on youtube for these as a friend of ours is a professional dancer/choreographer here in Spain and we think he'll like them.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 1 2009, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Britans got talent was much better than any other talent or idol competitions in Europe. They really did great performances and showed real professionalism.

I wanted Susan Boyle to win it and felt she really deserved it !

This post has been edited by Pedja Simovic: Jun 1 2009, 09:56 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Jun 1 2009, 09:59 AM
GMC:er
I wanted that little dancing kid to win, he was awesome.

Out of interest, what did people think of that guitarist that was in the earlier rounds? I don't want to sound condesending or something but he did seem a bit average (not that I'm much better). Considering it's a 100k prize I was expecting to see at least 1 really good guitarist to enter, they're are plenty of them around.

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 1 2009, 03:20 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
WoW!, I'd never seen them, that was amazing!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Jun 1 2009, 03:35 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (AdamB @ Jun 1 2009, 09:59 AM) *
Out of interest, what did people think of that guitarist that was in the earlier rounds? I don't want to sound condesending or something but he did seem a bit average (not that I'm much better). Considering it's a 100k prize I was expecting to see at least 1 really good guitarist to enter, they're are plenty of them around.

Alas that is the problem there are a lot of guitarists and most are 'average' or below average, (I count myself as below average). If you're an exceptional guitarist you wouldn't need a programme like this to get recognised.

I don't thing Simon Cowell likes the 6 string instrument must think its the work of the devil wink.gif he likes his easy, cheesy, pleasant on the ear and dare I say run of the mill pop. Which makes him millions....swine mad.gif

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 1 2009, 04:25 PM
Instructor
Wow, excellent video,but I always hate this type of competition "who is the best" !?!
Taste are different and it's too difficult to cut and say - hey, this is the best IMO !

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Jun 1 2009, 07:17 PM
I don`t saw other videos, but winners seems not that impressive to me smile.gif Cool, but for first place in UK I expected a bit more.

+Quote Post
dusty
Jun 1 2009, 08:10 PM
Usually i have particular dislike for this type of entertainment show (particularly X factor ) but to be honest what little i did see of this series (the wife and kids are fans) i truly enjoyed and thought that diversity deserved to win.
they were not my favourite dance act that i saw on this. initially i was forced to watch the first episode, captive audience at a friends house, and sat grumbling through the first few acts then these guys came on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tu0PAbW75A

i have never laughed so much in my life. for those of you that havent seen them you are in for a treat. enjoy

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 1 2009, 09:41 PM
Instructor
These guys are great, very interesting choreography! smile.gif thansk for sharing, very amusing. I will check out other contesters as well smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 1 2009, 09:49 PM
Great talent, they deserved to win!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 1 2009, 09:51 PM
Jazz Instructor
They are very taltented!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:15 PM