2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Lots Of Guitars Everywhere...
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 28 2020, 04:57 PM
GMC Founder
...or what are they?

This looks like an areal shot of guitars that have been spread out. What do you think it is?! 😁

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 28 2020, 05:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
JCB digger machines wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 28 2020, 05:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 28 2020, 05:36 PM) *
JCB digger machines wink.gif

But how about the light blue tele? 😅 Looks gorgeous from here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 28 2020, 06:56 PM
Blue JCB digger wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 28 2020, 07:45 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 28 2020, 06:56 PM) *
Blue JCB digger wink.gif

What happened to your creative juice mate? 😅

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 28 2020, 08:49 PM
To be honest, I thought I saw one of these in there but I didn't want to say in case you thought I'd gone Harpic laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 28 2020, 09:20 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 28 2020, 08:49 PM) *
To be honest, I thought I saw one of these in there but I didn't want to say in case you thought I'd gone Harpic laugh.gif

there you go, I told you guitars were everywhere 😁👌

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2020, 06:38 AM
GMC:er
That's every single excavator in the city of Wuhan China (the site of the CORONA VIRUS outbreak) all digging for the new hospital that is meant to be built in about one week! 1,000 beds full hospital, 7 day build. They also started a second hospital build in wuhan as one isnt' going to be enough.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 28 2020, 11:57 AM) *
...or what are they?

This looks like an areal shot of guitars that have been spread out. What do you think it is?! 😁

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 29 2020, 06:38 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 30 2020, 11:40 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 29 2020, 06:38 AM) *
That's every single excavator in the city of Wuhan China (the site of the CORONA VIRUS outbreak) all digging for the new hospital that is meant to be built in about one week! 1,000 beds full hospital, 7 day build. They also started a second hospital build in wuhan as one isnt' going to be enough.

Yes - it's crazy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2020, 01:12 AM
to make things worse it just got upgraded to a global health emergency on the level with ebola and such. The good news is that it's mostly contained so far smile.gif There are a few cases here and there but mostly it's being quarantined.
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 30 2020, 06:40 PM) *
Yes - it's crazy!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 31 2020, 08:42 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 31 2020, 01:12 AM) *
to make things worse it just got upgraded to a global health emergency on the level with ebola and such. The good news is that it's mostly contained so far smile.gif There are a few cases here and there but mostly it's being quarantined.

Yeah so I have heard.

I don't know much about these outbreaks but it seems to me that currently death rates are not higher than standard flus? Is it a fear that the virus might mutate which makes it scary?

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 31 2020, 04:03 PM
For some perspective, in the US alone during this 2019 - 2020 flu season, 8,200 have died from influenza.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jan 31 2020, 04:03 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 31 2020, 04:23 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 31 2020, 04:03 PM) *
For some perspective, in the US alone during this 2019 - 2020 flu season, 8,200 have died from influenza.

Yeah, that's the kind of number you'd expect. In other words Corona virus seems pretty light so far, but maybe there are aspects of it which I don't understand.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 31 2020, 05:46 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 31 2020, 08:23 AM) *
Yeah, that's the kind of number you'd expect. In other words Corona virus seems pretty light so far, but maybe there are aspects of it which I don't understand.

There are aspects that probably nobody understands and aren't being reported because it manifested far away from the Western press. There will probably be a lot of deaths from it in Asia due to lack of info and/or quick access to medical care.

The words epidemic and pandemic sound scary because we associate them with the Spanish flu in 1918 that killed 50 million world wide (medicine wasn't like it is now obviously) or Ebola or Plague. Pandemic just means across (pan) several countries. The actual number of cases or severity is irrelevant - it's the distance traveled. An epidemic is the rapid spread of infectious disease to a large percentage of people in a given population within a short period of time - usually two weeks or less. Like a Measles or Rubella outbreak. The actual area doesn't have to be big. It can be just one county.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jan 31 2020, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
Potsau
Jan 31 2020, 07:54 PM
XD Kristofer

Just remeber: there are 15.000.000 flu cases in us since october 19.
And 8000 deaths.

Whats worse?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2020, 09:22 PM
Good point! We lost about 40,000 people in the United States due to FLU last year alone. So the deaths from CORONA virus so far are really quite small. What is alarming health pros is the rate of spread and possible mutation. This virus took only 10 days to infect the entire country of China which is a massive country with a HUGE population.

Thankfully the cases outside China have been few and far between and very few have died. Nothing even close to what happens with Flu Virus each year. If China can just keep most of it in their border, the rest of the world will be fine smile.gif

QUOTE (Potsau @ Jan 31 2020, 02:54 PM) *
XD Kristofer

And 8000 deaths.

Whats worse?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 31 2020, 10:02 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Potsau @ Jan 31 2020, 07:54 PM) *
XD Kristofer

And 8000 deaths.

Whats worse?

Sounds like a decent ratio indeed, I am assuming the Corona ratios are much worse - is that what you are saying?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 31 2020, 09:22 PM) *
What is alarming health pros is the rate of spread and possible mutation.

Yeah a possible mutation would be very scary indeed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Potsau
Jan 31 2020, 10:20 PM
I dont know. But there is much more kill and death out there than we will ever know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 1 2020, 12:07 AM
Even though this virus is very infectious, took only 10 days to sweep over China, its been declared a global health emergency which means countries outside china are taking steps. In our country, anyone coming back from China will be screened and self quarantined, coming from hube province, 14 day medical quarantine. So far, this thing has not killed that many people. Far less than the FLU. It's a big problem in China. So far a minor problem everywhere else. Any cases in Sweden yet?

This is the vid about declaring the virus a public health emergency of global health concern. Sadly, it seems now that people can be "asymptomatic" (presenting no symptoms) and still be infected with corona and be contagious. Also, the test for the virus can show positive one day, and negative the next. A vaccine is in the works but it may not be ready until summer. So basically, consider flu season to extend to summer and just be careful. Wash hands, avoid folks sneezing/coughing, etc. Just basic common sense stuff.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 31 2020, 05:02 PM) *
Sounds like a decent ratio indeed, I am assuming the Corona ratios are much worse - is that what you are saying?

Yeah a possible mutation would be very scary indeed!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 1 2020, 03:24 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 1 2020, 12:20 AM
GMC Founder
Yes I think we have one case!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:51 PM