2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Top 5 Worst Guitarists Ever
Alex Feather
May 21 2012, 07:16 AM
Instructor

Very funny!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: May 21 2012, 08:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 21 2012, 09:56 AM
Instructor
Oh man, that was like torture !! laugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0BrJksG10

To be fair, Seagal isn't as bad as those guys wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2012, 12:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hahaha pretty funny Alex!

I'll give Fred Durst the credit he deserves. He has turned himself into a decent guitarist. Nothing great but decent.

I can't stand how people say Lil' Wayne plays guitar! He had that song lollipop that everyone freakout about because he played guitar and it was not only nothing special but it was crap.

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2012, 03:58 PM
Instructor
My GOD! laugh.gif Lil' Wayne sounds and looks like: 'Kids, whenever you do a bad thing you will be punished to do 100 Lil' Wayne drills on the guitar!!'

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 21 2012, 04:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 21 2012, 03:58 PM) *
My GOD! laugh.gif Lil' Wayne sounds and looks like: 'Kids, whenever you do a bad thing you will be punished to do 100 Lil' Wayne drills on the guitar!!'

I'm going do a Lil' Wayne Style lesson next for GMC !

You heard it here first ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2012, 04:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 21 2012, 10:34 AM) *
I'm going do a Lil' Wayne Style lesson next for GMC !

You heard it here first ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You might need to sip some coughing syrup before wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 21 2012, 08:17 PM
GMC:er
And remember kids, lil wayne says "No Homo, just do drugs, crime and have illegal firearms!"
Lil wayne shouldn't be allowed to even touch a guitar, going to take years to remove the damage of talent in the negatives.

Should get someone in with a little bit of talent, such as:

Sounds so much better! Specially when you can't hear him.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 21 2012, 08:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
good reason to video tape yourself for a self-critique to determine whether you're ready to perform ~ if you can't tell you're going to fail from a self-screening, then you don't have any business being on stage - you lack musical ears and are bound to make top 5 for quite an embarrassment to yourself smile.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
gregc1
May 21 2012, 08:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wow. That version of Comfortably Numb was literally unlistenable. I don't think there was one segment of that band in sync.

I'll be looking for that Lil Wayne style lesson Ben. Would make a hell of a Bushido task. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
May 22 2012, 02:37 AM
Now I feel better smile.gif

you have to have balls to play an instrument you have no clue how to use it in front of a big audience...balls or to much drugs in your system happy.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 22 2012, 08:31 AM
Instructor
Actually Lil Wayne solo is so bad that it's kinda cool:) I know it's not what we are use to, but who said that the guitar solo has to be all perfect? I think whoever produced this track did a good job! Also I think Lil Wayne can afford a guitar teacher if he really needs to:)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2012, 08:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ May 21 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Wow. That version of Comfortably Numb was literally unlistenable. I don't think there was one segment of that band in sync.

I'll be looking for that Lil Wayne style lesson Ben. Would make a hell of a Bushido task. biggrin.gif

Yeah it was more like Uncomfortably Numb..

Yeah the Lil' Wayne Style lesson will either be a 1 or it will be a 10 because it's so hard to make it sound that bad ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 22 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 22 2012, 07:42 AM) *
Yeah it was more like Uncomfortably Numb..

Yeah the Lil' Wayne Style lesson will either be a 1 or it will be a 10 because it's so hard to make it sound that bad ! wink.gif

I am looking forward to this lesson as well! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Zoot
May 22 2012, 09:51 AM
I just want to know who's been posting unauthorised bootlegs of my concerts online...

wink.gif Z.

--------------------
That which doesn't kill us...

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 22 2012, 10:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Zoot @ May 22 2012, 08:51 AM) *
I just want to know who's been posting unauthorised bootlegs of my concerts online...

wink.gif Z.

LOL

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
May 22 2012, 10:54 AM
Oh man, this ruined my whole upcoming day ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 22 2012, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ May 22 2012, 09:54 AM) *
Oh man, this ruined my whole upcoming day ph34r.gif

Why??? Because you want to sound like Lil Wayne?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 22 2012, 10:17 PM
Instructor
I want to, no no no biggrin.gif let me rephrase that, I would love to learn how to play like Lil Wayne, so Ben, go ahead and make the lesson (If you are up to the challenge of course biggrin.gif )

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 23 2012, 01:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 22 2012, 10:17 PM) *
I want to, no no no biggrin.gif let me rephrase that, I would love to learn how to play like Lil Wayne, so Ben, go ahead and make the lesson (If you are up to the challenge of course biggrin.gif )

I might have practise for a couple of months first though !!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 23 2012, 03:25 PM
Instructor
I can't believe that happened in a Limp Biskit concert! This medley is a bit painful. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:14 PM