Fender Stratocaster For Sale
sted
Jun 16 2009, 10:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi guys,

I've decided to get rid of a few items to finance a new instrument.

MODEL: 08 MIM Standard Stratocaster, Olympic white, Rosewood Fret board.
COST NEW: £400.00
CONDITION: MINT

This has been my "go to" guitar for the past 12 months, it is in virtually as new condition with some very slight fret wear (It has been used in other words!) the main thing with this is that it has been upgraded with a full set of Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickups, these were professionally fitted and set up by KGB guitars in UK, the whole process cost near enough £200 including a set up and service, so the guitar plays very well and would make a great addition to anyones collection, I will put a new set of strings on it and it comes with a fender gig bag.

The links below are some examples of the guitar.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st=#entry391207

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=28026

£350.00 plus postage and packing.

Please contact me for a shipping quote, anyone in UK please contact me as I may be able to deliver.

Attached Image

NOTE! THE AMP IS FOR SALE TOO!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jun 17 2009, 09:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Nice guitar - good luck with sale - i would have been interested little later down the road, not right now though

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jun 18 2009, 07:08 AM
GMC:er
tongue.gif The pickups should be worth 350 pounds on it's own! THey RULE!

Hope you sell well Sted!

Are you getting a new, USA made strat?

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 18 2009, 09:28 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Nice guitar blink.gif

Good luck with the sale smile.gif

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 18 2009, 10:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jesse @ Jun 18 2009, 07:08 AM) *
tongue.gif The pickups should be worth 350 pounds on it's own! THey RULE!

Hope you sell well Sted!

Are you getting a new, USA made strat?

Something a bit special actually mate, although it will take 9 months to build it!! ohmy.gif once its finalised I'll publish the specs.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 18 2009, 10:46 AM
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 18 2009, 11:20 AM) *
Something a bit special actually mate, although it will take 9 months to build it!! ohmy.gif once its finalised I'll publish the specs.

Tell us more!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Jun 18 2009, 11:07 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Yes, tell us more ... !!

To sell the strat would leave an empty space in your nice collection of guitar classics. I hope the specs of your custom are convincing laugh.giflaugh.gif

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 18 2009, 12:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (wrk @ Jun 18 2009, 11:07 AM) *
Yes, tell us more ... !!

To sell the strat would leave an empty space in your nice collection of guitar classics. I hope the specs of your custom are convincing laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well, its based loosely around the best features of a strat (Similar body, neck, neck pickup) but with some other features taken from a PRS and a Tom anderson, all to my personal specification to make it the ultimate (for me anyway), even though my strat was a relatively cheap guitar it really has served me extremely well and it would have to be something special to replace it, luckily I still have my LP to fall back on!!
I'm going to see the luthier next month to nail the spec so I'll be sure to post it for all and sundry!

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 18 2009, 03:20 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Sweet strat. Good luck with the sale!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 18 2009, 03:26 PM
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 18 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Well, its based loosely around the best features of a strat (Similar body, neck, neck pickup) but with some other features taken from a PRS and a Tom anderson, all to my personal specification to make it the ultimate (for me anyway), even though my strat was a relatively cheap guitar it really has served me extremely well and it would have to be something special to replace it, luckily I still have my LP to fall back on!!
I'm going to see the luthier next month to nail the spec so I'll be sure to post it for all and sundry!

Sounds great man! biggrin.gif
Looking forward to the specs, and in time, pics of the finished product smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Jun 18 2009, 11:14 PM
Instructor
I'll but it but I'm too far away sad.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 19 2009, 08:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Jun 18 2009, 11:14 PM) *
I'll but it but I'm too far away sad.gif

yeah 3000 miles is a bit far for royal mail biggrin.gif thanks for looking though mate, looks like Ebay beckons. Pity, I would have loved another GMCer to have it and see it from time to time in uploads and stuff, oh well!

+Quote Post
Darfuria
Jun 19 2009, 10:11 AM
How much are you selling the amp for?

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 19 2009, 10:31 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Darfuria @ Jun 19 2009, 10:11 AM) *
How much are you selling the amp for?

here ya go https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=28240

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 19 2009, 12:04 PM
If I hadn't just agreed the deal on that Ibanez I may have been interested! Hope it goes to a worthy person!!
Any clue as to who your Luthier is??
wink.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 19 2009, 02:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 19 2009, 12:04 PM) *
If I hadn't just agreed the deal on that Ibanez I may have been interested! Hope it goes to a worthy person!!
Any clue as to who your Luthier is??
wink.gif

Its Jonathan Law from Croydon, Feline guitars. I spoke to a few but he seemed the most interested and all his reviews are excellent, his prices are also very reasonable (one luthier wanted another £1000 for basically the same spec!).
I still want to try one of his pieces but I'm pretty confident hes the man, I'll probably go down there early next month to seal the deal!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 19 2009, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 19 2009, 03:40 PM) *
Its Jonathan Law from Croydon, Feline guitars. I spoke to a few but he seemed the most interested and all his reviews are excellent, his prices are also very reasonable (one luthier wanted another £1000 for basically the same spec!).
I still want to try one of his pieces but I'm pretty confident hes the man, I'll probably go down there early next month to seal the deal!

Nice, I checked out his site and I think you've made a great choice smile.gif
Oh, and that Gibson SG rebuild (Glenn Tipton SG) he's done looks amazing biggrin.gif
Sale prize 899$, men I wish I had the money right now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 19 2009, 07:27 PM
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 19 2009, 02:40 PM) *
Its Jonathan Law from Croydon, Feline guitars.

I've heard nothing but good things about him!! He got an amazing write up in Guitarist magazine a while back!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 30 2009, 06:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
SOLD

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 19 2009, 07:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 30 2009, 06:17 PM) *
SOLD

Congratulations ! smile.gif

I actually bought a Fender American Standard Stratocaster, olympic white, some weeks ago, and I am very satisfied ! smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:45 PM