Looks Like Shes A Rocker! Yeeeaaahh!, :D
Sensible Jones
Feb 24 2009, 11:31 PM
GMC:er
Awesome!!!!!
Death Recorder!!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Feb 24 2009, 11:34 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 25 2009, 01:10 AM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Smells @ Feb 24 2009, 05:01 PM) *
nah, 2 minutes to midnight and the trooper smile.gif

Judas Priest and Iron Maiden sound exactly alike. ph34r.gif

Can't wait til my grandkids are old enough to do something other than poop, eat and sleep.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 25 2009, 01:46 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
That was great man!! Kids are great and you got a real cutie there.

Thanks for shareing bro. wub.gif

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Feb 25 2009, 02:03 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 25 2009, 01:59 AM
The Dark Canuck
Great video Chris. She's too cute... and has excellent taste in music smile.gif I especially loved the improvisation with the recorder. I always thought Maiden could use a bit more recorder laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 25 2009, 02:05 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (rokchik @ Feb 25 2009, 12:59 AM) *
I always thought Maiden could use a bit more recorder laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I have no idea where that re appeared from, I thought it had got lost rolleyes.gif but she seems to have found it again laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 25 2009, 02:10 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Now how cool is that! 2 yo Stephanie Evans cover's some Iron Maiden with dad Chis on guitars. smile.gif yeah, I could here you jamming.. tongue.gif Proud dad, just like it should be! smile.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Feb 25 2009, 02:11 AM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 25 2009, 02:10 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Smells @ Feb 24 2009, 09:05 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I have no idea where that re appeared from, I thought it had got lost rolleyes.gif but she seems to have found it again laugh.gif

Yeah kids have an uncanny knack for finding stuff we figured is lost... I'm thinking of training my nephew to find my keys laugh.gif

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 25 2009, 02:42 AM
awesome man! this is proof that metal will live on 4ever

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2009, 02:56 AM
Instructor
yeah!!! She rocks!! Can't wait to see her rocking the world in a few years over stage! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Feb 25 2009, 05:17 AM
Thats bloody adorable XD

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 25 2009, 05:44 AM
Experienced Rock Star
So Cute... smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Feb 25 2009, 08:24 AM
Learning Roadie
hahahaha..

just awesome.. "Good Clean Family Entertainment You Can Trust"...

Now.. do you have any tricks for me to use to indoctrinate (spelling?) my daughter.. i am already playing such music in the car whenever we drive somewhere, but any other ideas? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 25 2009, 10:28 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Feb 25 2009, 07:24 AM) *
hahahaha..

just awesome.. "Good Clean Family Entertainment You Can Trust"...

Now.. do you have any tricks for me to use to indoctrinate (spelling?) my daughter.. i am already playing such music in the car whenever we drive somewhere, but any other ideas? laugh.gif

heheh, well I think it started by accident, I was messing around in the kitchen with the stereo and it got me in the mood to go upstairs and pick up the guitar and she followed me and its just carried on from there! just play her lots of rock music and dig it yourself laugh.gif

I was worried for a period when my wife (big Maria Carey fan! ohmy.gif ) was trying hard to convert her!! NEVER!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Feb 25 2009, 11:15 AM
Instructor
Awww... She's adorable! I can't wait to have my own some day smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 25 2009, 11:53 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome video, Smells! Really puts a smile to your face.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 25 2009, 11:57 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Lovely vid Chris biggrin.gif . Always a good idea to start them off on the right road at an early age mate.

You might want to get her one of these soon though - just to keep her away from yours mate wink.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 25 2009, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Oh yeah!
That is awesome man! Can't wait to have kids someday!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:09 AM