Bought A Ts9
Mertay
Mar 28 2015, 03:28 PM
GMC:er
I waited a while for it as they are always out of stock here, seems they just arrived and already all of them were sold smile.gif the guys at the store thankfully reserved one for me, shopping from the same place in time has benefits wink.gif

Todd mentioned a bunch of times here how helpful it is when inserted before computer/processor or even a dist. pedal.

I first tested it with a plug-in called Kuassa amplifikation vermilion;

http://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-vermilion/

It's my go-to for clean and specially overdriven sounds, a must have amp sim. and very affordable so do demo if you can.

Worked great, I can see myself using it anytime when playing bluesy overdriven tones. Sounds great on very clean amp settings, but really shines when used with an overdriven amp. The output of the pedal itself was enough to get a decent signal level (without any soundcard preamp help), so you should be fine with this pedal in the digital domain (computer and processor) when needed.

The only downside is it didn't do as well with my Boss mt-2 pedal compared to my BB9 booster. I prefer the dist. knob down (10-11 o'clock) on the mt-2 and boost the input of the pedal strong. The ts9 has good power but its not over the top, so keep in mind the boost from it is more for the color rather than distorting with gain.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Mar 28 2015, 03:38 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:00 PM