Request: Jimmi Hendrix Style Lesson
julz_122
Jul 10 2007, 05:34 AM
GMC:er
hey guys i was wondering if you guys could do maybe a jimmi hendrix style lesson, i know there was a brief lesson about blues licks in the style of hendrix a long while ago but i was wondering if something could do a lesson which is a bit more in dept of his playing techniques and his solos etc.

thx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
redwing
Jul 10 2007, 05:50 AM
Hi, Though not 'pure' Hendrix, maybe Guitar Exercises, page two, fourth one down, 'Mixolydian Pentatonics' might help. I used to memorize Hendrix off the tape before I knew any theory. Now that I'm ok with theory, this major/minor arrangement sure reminds me of some of his stuff. Good Luck. cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Jul 10 2007, 06:11 AM
QUOTE (redwing @ Jul 10 2007, 05:50 AM) *
Hi, Though not 'pure' Hendrix, maybe Guitar Exercises, page two, fourth one down, 'Mixolydian Pentatonics' might help. I used to memorize Hendrix off the tape before I knew any theory. Now that I'm ok with theory, this major/minor arrangement sure reminds me of some of his stuff. Good Luck. cool.gif

im down with that..purple haze!

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jul 10 2007, 04:45 PM
HUGE Hendrix fan here! But gimme 2 months and ill make one.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jul 10 2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah,man...a Hendrix lesson would be awesome!!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:41 PM