Dunlop Tortex L1
Mertay
May 5 2016, 03:26 PM
GMC:er
Was in a guitar store last week and noticed someone selling guitars with the same pick. Picked up an acoustic guitar and it sounded bright like a thin pick, then picked up an electric and shredded and sounded fine.

I asked and he showed me this;

Almost as big as a jazziii but the tip is really round making it size-wise smaller. I bought one to test out of curiosity.

Its almost paper thin so as it bends so easily, cause of the too round tip I needed to use lesser pick angle for electric. Benefit is no force feeling from the string so one can pick as fast as possible. Downside is with these sort of picks its hard to give feeling to the music cause picking light to hard doesn't make an extreme difference.

Still a nice collection to my picks smile.gif great for selling guitars too biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Mertay   Dunlop Tortex L1   May 5 2016, 03:26 PM
- - Phil66   I use a Dunlop USA nylon .6mm for strumming my aco...   May 6 2016, 08:03 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:39 PM