Always Asking Me To Log In...., Even when I've just logged in...and then not allowing me!
Angelica
Feb 19 2008, 11:14 PM
GMC:er
Hi!
I've just registered in your site, I'm from Italy.
Trying to have a look of the videos, I bookmarked them, but it always asked me for the password, even if I had already logged in, and then it didn't recognize my password!
How can I do?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

It's better to please much to a few, than to please a few to many
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
Feb 19 2008, 11:16 PM
GMC:er
i dont know but i have the same problem but it also never remembers my password or username for the forums either huh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 19 2008, 11:39 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Angelica @ Feb 19 2008, 11:14 PM) *
Hi!
Trying to have a look of the videos, I bookmarked them, but it always asked me for the password, even if I had already logged in, and then it didn't recognize my password!
How can I do?

Send a PM to Maria to describe your problem to her. She will help you
Click here for PM to Maria

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 20 2008, 12:28 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
i have the same problem too, but i dont see it as a problem. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 20 2008, 10:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Angelica @ Feb 19 2008, 11:14 PM) *
Hi!
How can I do?

Hey Angelica what internet browser are you using? In Firefox you have a software security device which remembers all your passwords so you don't have to type them all again. Just have to type the master password in the beginning of the session. hope this help! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Milenkovic Ivan: Feb 21 2008, 03:09 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 21 2008, 03:06 PM
GMC Founder
Try deleting the cookies from guitarmasterclass.net in your browser - you can also use "Delete cookies set by this board" found above the members list on the forum. I am not completely sure that it will have the same effect though. unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:42 PM