First Song Attempt
Jitty
Dec 27 2010, 03:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys,

So this is my very first attempt at song writing/recording. I don't have a vocal track yet or a bass track, so this is just some riffing and solos. I used my PRS custom 24 and a POD XT live into garageband to record. I wrote the drums in guitar pro and then exported to wav and put that into garageband to get the drums. Tell me what you think!

Prajit

Attached File  Song__1.mp3 ( 3.62MB ) Number of downloads: 665

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 27 2010, 09:42 PM
Instructor
nice riffs! start focusing on production from now. The sounds you want, the arrangements you want. Don't assume people will just imagine your music.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 1 2011, 12:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very interesting song material. I would love to hear some vocals over it. Riff ideas are strong. Possibly the solo parts could be a bit better - try adding vibrato.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:29 PM