3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Staff, Pls Have A Look, I Have A Suggestion
shredmandan
Aug 29 2007, 02:06 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Aug 28 2007, 08:55 PM) *
Wlel to be hesont I dno't tinhk it is rlealy taht nedeed scine the huamn biran can fix wehvater it is seieng and mkae snsee of it. Seieng yuor hnad form the fornt is fnie wtih me.

Cehres!

Hardtail

laugh.gif i agree

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 29 2007, 02:38 AM
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Aug 29 2007, 12:55 AM) *
Wlel to be hesont I dno't tinhk it is rlealy taht nedeed scine the huamn biran can fix wehvater it is seieng and mkae snsee of it. Seieng yuor hnad form the fornt is fnie wtih me.

Cehres!

Hardtail

Thats so awesome. You saw it on National Geographic channel aswell? biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Aug 29 2007, 02:39 AM

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Aug 29 2007, 03:03 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 28 2007, 09:38 PM) *
Thats so awesome. You saw it on National Geographic channel aswell? biggrin.gif

Nah, an old teacher of mine in high school taught me that. I like to drop that every once in a while when people forget just how powerful and subtle the human brain can be at times.

The videos here are top notch. I would focus more on variety than more camera angles. I personally would like to see more true NOOB videos here. I wanted to use this site to supplement the lessons I am giving my nephew but he is too new for most of this stuff. Otherwise, keep up the good work staff!!!

Hardtail

--------------------

Beginner's Amp & Guitar Gear Guide
My Keeley Blues Driver BD-2 Review
My Line6 Flextone II Review

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)

+Quote Post
bart m
Aug 29 2007, 04:40 AM
I think Marcus has provided this angle if I am not mistaken...i'm real new here, but i have checked out all of the videos at least once and i seem to remember him using an angle like that of his left hand...when i find it i'll post the link...but right now i'm supposed to be busy at work wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 29 2007, 05:14 AM
Instructor
I have these new angles on my last 3 lessons! smile.gif I also have a right hand new angle included!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 29 2007, 05:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Aug 29 2007, 02:55 AM) *

Cehres!

Hardtail

Oh, I unedrsantnd it !! I cnaont bleveie it laugh.gif

+Quote Post
RobM
Aug 29 2007, 05:47 AM
QUOTE (Salivtomte @ Aug 10 2007, 08:05 AM) *
Nick325. Get VLC player, thats easier and than getting all those codecs for your mediaplayer, just serach google for "VLC mediaplayer"

Pavel I guess the effort will be worth it, Kris mentioned something about it biggrin.gif

Kris For sure this forum is a noturious request responder, no where on the internet ive ever visited a forum where the the staff has been so nice and helpfull to its users.

Most common is that an ordinary forum has an equal ratio of bans/warnings to our ratio of request responses etc, i like it that you dont have to "fear" the staff, and you are not getting ignored no matter how stupid your questions are. This site is great, just wish more of our members would be active in the forums as there is lots to learn from every one on this site it seems

I also like it that GMC is such a relaxed format and you don't "have to fear the staff" I have been on so many other sites in the past where you have to fear the staff and watch ever single word that you say. The main point here is to teach people the guitar and have fun playing,

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:11 AM