Funky Blues Jam, One of my students jamming on a funky blues track
The Professor
Jan 22 2013, 06:58 PM
Theory Instructor
One of my students, 18 years old, posted this video. Some nice melodic jazz/blues playing from a young up and coming player. Just wanted to pass it along.

http://gmftv.co.uk/videos/91/funky-blues-i...riel-wareing-18

Check it out, cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
AK Rich
Jan 22 2013, 08:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Very nice! cool.gif Lots of nice phrasing and laid back jazzy blues licks in there by the up and coming guitar player, good job teach!You have taught him well smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jan 22 2013, 08:06 PM

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jan 22 2013, 08:28 PM
Theory Instructor
Thanks, he's a great kid and has a bright future. Hope he keeps at it!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jan 25 2013, 04:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Matt Warnock Guitar @ Jan 22 2013, 05:58 PM) *
One of my students, 18 years old, posted this video. Some nice melodic jazz/blues playing from a young up and coming player. Just wanted to pass it along.

http://gmftv.co.uk/videos/91/funky-blues-i...riel-wareing-18

Check it out, cheers!

I liked it a lot..inspired to learn some jazz now..I bookmarked your website too Matt..It looks good

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:05 PM