On Deck For Rhodes Artemis, Amp Testing for RHODES
Todd Simpson
Jul 28 2012, 12:44 AM
GMC:er
I've been talking to the spiff guys from RHODES Amplification and they are going to send one of the new RHODES ARTEMIS around the country to let folks like myself and Keith Merrow, and David Waliman, and some others do some AMP TEST VIDEOS and such. I'm thrilled to be on this list and can't wait to try this thing out.

I've heard great things about the RHODES from folks like Merrow and Ola which is why I contacted them. I also want to give this amp an honest run through so I can speak honestly to you guys on whether it's the amp for you. I love testing gear and such so this should be fun! Here is a link to the ARTEMIS, they ain't cheap!!!!

http://www.rhodesamplification.com/product...lifiers/artemis

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2012, 10:53 PM
Has anyone tried any of the RHODES series? Just curious to hear what other folks think of them.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 27 2012, 07:44 PM) *
I
've been talking to the spiff guys from RHODES Amplification and they are going to send one of the new RHODES ARTEMIS around the country to let folks like myself and Keith Merrow, and David Waliman, and some others do some AMP TEST VIDEOS and such. I'm thrilled to be on this list and can't wait to try this thing out.

I've heard great things about the RHODES from folks like Merrow and Ola which is why I contacted them. I also want to give this amp an honest run through so I can speak honestly to you guys on whether it's the amp for you. I love testing gear and such so this should be fun! Here is a link to the ARTEMIS, they ain't cheap!!!!

http://www.rhodesamplification.com/product...lifiers/artemis

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 31 2012, 02:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Rhodes is fairly high end stuff. The average head is $3,000 which is more than most typical higher end amps, 5150, 6505, JCM800, Fireball's, plus their cabs (with the exception of maybe Diezel). Hard for most people to drop that cash laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 6 2012, 08:20 AM
BINGO! Thus why I'm SO STOKED about getting my grubby hands on it! It's just an amazingly high quality boutique amp. They are so high end that I"ve not seen one in any of my local music stores and I've heard great things about them. I can't wait to try it out!

Todd

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 30 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Rhodes is fairly high end stuff. The average head is $3,000 which is more than most typical higher end amps, 5150, 6505, JCM800, Fireball's, plus their cabs (with the exception of maybe Diezel). Hard for most people to drop that cash laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 08:25 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 6 2012, 12:50 PM) *
BINGO! Thus why I'm SO STOKED about getting my grubby hands on it! It's just an amazingly high quality boutique amp. They are so high end that I"ve not seen one in any of my local music stores and I've heard great things about them. I can't wait to try it out!

Todd

I can't wait to hear it biggrin.gif So excited rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 6 2012, 09:12 AM
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 6 2012, 03:25 AM) *
I can't wait to hear it biggrin.gif So excited rolleyes.gif

You and me both! That amp costs more than my car!

+Quote Post
SuhrImMetal
Aug 28 2012, 07:21 PM
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Kyle is a great guy and very talented. Was days away from having him send me a Colossus to demo but went the Fortin/Gower Kali route and could not be happier. biggrin.gif The Artemis looks to be Kyles masterpiece.

Cory

--------------------
Gibson Guitars/PRS Guitars/Gower Fortin Killer Kali++('Frankenstein)/Suhr Cabs/Scumbacks/CAE/Ernie Ball/TC Electronics/RJM/Dunlop/Red Wine:)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 29 2012, 05:01 AM
He really is a nice guy. I'm gonna email him again to see when this thing is going out. The shipping won't be cheap. Looks to weigh as much as my car. Hard to go wrong with anything by Mike Fortin smile.gif Ola Englund is using a Forting designed SATAN head that will be publicly available next year. I'd love to try that too.

Todd

QUOTE (SuhrImMetal @ Aug 28 2012, 02:21 PM) *
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Kyle is a great guy and very talented. Was days away from having him send me a Colossus to demo but went the Fortin/Gower Kali route and could not be happier. biggrin.gif The Artemis looks to be Kyles masterpiece.

Cory

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:52 AM