What Happened To My Effects? :o
Tolek
Dec 28 2008, 09:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there,
I have a huge problem. When I was at my father´s for the whole week, I installed the POD Farm on my brother´s laptop. After some time, my gear suddenly expand - I don´t know why. I thought it was normal, so I left it. I was stunned by the new effects (especially synths biggrin.gif). Now when I got back at my mum´s, I wanted to send those effects to my pc but there were no additional effects. ohmy.gif Does anyone know what happened? sad.gif

Cheers,
Tolek

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 10:29 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
You need to install the software on your computer just as you did on your brothers. Not sure how the license key works though. I know when you register, it recognizes you by your IP address. When you run the Line 6 Monkey to update any new versions, it also uses your IP address.

If I were you, I would ask my brother to remove it from his computer so there's no confusion.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 28 2008, 10:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
Oh, Skenny! Thanks for your help. biggrin.gif You made look up at the Line 6 site and the Monkey what I did with POD Farm etc. I forgot to install here my FX Junkie Model Pack. laugh.gif
It´s ok now. Sorry for my stupidness. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:29 PM