2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Many Days With No Practice?, How long is too long?
jstcrsn
Jul 17 2011, 01:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
A famous classic pianist said -1 day without practice and I can tell, 2 days without practice and another pianist (guitarist) can tell,and 3 days without practice and the public can tell
and I am of the mindset that I don't want to loose what little I might have

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 17 2011, 04:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 17 2011, 01:08 AM) *
A famous classic pianist said -1 day without practice and I can tell, 2 days without practice and another pianist (guitarist) can tell,and 3 days without practice and the public can tell
and I am of the mindset that I don't want to loose what little I might have

I heard that quote before, but I think it applies to classical musicians more than guitar players because they really need to cover a wide variety of styles, whereas if you are a guitarist the more focused and sharper the better. Unless you are Guthrie Govan,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 17 2011, 05:39 PM
Instructor
Once a year resting at least 10 days without my guitar, then maybe I need an hour or two to get back into shape smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:47 AM