New Video From Gig, classic guitar this time :)
Darius Wave
Feb 5 2014, 11:35 AM
Instructor

Finally the video from our performance has showed in the web smile.gif We won this fantastic festival smile.gif It was awesome and we felt so honored smile.gif
This time I played on classic guitar. We had back luck - father's main taylor had some problems with electronics and was sent to the luthier. My Martin has dried out since beeing borrowed and kept in the dry place. It was too buzzy to take it there. It got back to god condition after 2 weeks in 50% humidity. So...both me and my father had the reserve guitars smile.gif

The one thing I hate about nylon guitars (only one thing) is how sensitive those strings are to the temperature. Even though they were stretched and used to the room, still You can hear in the 3rd song how the E1 went down a bit.

Does the tuning issue on gigs distract You as much as me ?smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 5 2014, 12:16 PM
Learning Tone Master

I wanted to ask yesterday at Vchat about the song that start at 8:04 because I recognized this song in background when you made the pause laugh.gif
Great performance!!! I liked to listen these songs smile.gif I already told you how much I like the sounds of both guitars together smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:50 PM