Your Music Rocks!, You little Krissy maggot
Bluesberry
Apr 23 2010, 06:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Kris, I'm being honest here: no donkeykissing or complimenting out of pity.

I think you're an incredible and an unique guitarist and your songs really rock! I've been listening to your and Mr. Lavendell's past mutual project KMC Metal, and all the songs are just amazing. In my opinion, Historical failure beats the hell out of Crazy train and the solos of Soul to the world are just breathtaking. And for some reason I also like your crazy vocals... laugh.gif

Never give up on being a pro musician, no matter what happens! I want to keep hearing new stuff from you. I'm a damn fan of yours.

- Kristian

edit: Religious swear, skennington on behalf of the moderating team

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Apr 24 2010, 04:16 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Apr 23 2010, 08:18 PM
Instructor
i will have to second this kris, and i wanted to ask u for a while now, what's up man biggrin.gif, any new music?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 23 2010, 08:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I will third this!

WE WANT KRIS UPDATES!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 24 2010, 02:18 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I'll fourth this biggrin.gif

I think your vocals have gotten better by every new song.
The past songs is pretty good, so it would be great to hear something new smile.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 24 2010, 02:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'll gladly fifth this! You're an awesome rocker, and you better keep at it! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 24 2010, 06:07 AM
GMC:er
GMC comunity needs you man!!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 24 2010, 09:55 AM
GMC Founder
blink.gif biggrin.gif Wow thanks so much for the support, I think very few people are lucky enough to have this kind of support from a community!

I am dying to get back on track, my current plan is to first get my guitar chops back (and hopefully add something to them as well). I have a lot of material/potential song ideas circulating in my head, and I would like to gravitate a little towards guitar material once again. I would also like to start producing lessons for GMC, Youtube and UG again.

Not to overdose you with details - but my priority last year has been to keep GMC floating and keep my little family alive. We've been sick back and forth ever since the birth of Lea, nothing super serious but more than enough to heavily disrupt my usual strict discipline work/practicing/music. Either way day care for Lea starts in August, so by latest this autumn I should have more time on my hands, but hopefully a lot earlier.

I'm inlcuding a picture of little princess Lea so that it doesn't sound like I am complaining:
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Apr 24 2010, 10:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Wow, I'm a little late here, but congratulations, Kris; she really does look like a princess!

Good to hear from you man, can't wait to hear new material from you.

+Quote Post
zen
Apr 24 2010, 12:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Aww,, very cute pic .. OK Kris .. I guess now u're forgiven for not being so active... biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Apr 28 2010, 01:32 AM
Instructor
she is a princess man, congratulations for that little angel!
keep us posted brother!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 28 2010, 02:02 AM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
That is one cute kid. You must be very proud.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 28 2010, 11:42 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
What a beautiful pic, Lea is a sweet baby! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Apr 28 2010, 12:07 PM
Learning Roadie
She looks really cute man! Can´t wait for your new lesson... i Just love your fun way of teaching .. Your where the reason why i joined GMC...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 28 2010, 12:16 PM
GMC Founder
hehe thanks guys, she's wonderful isn't she wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 28 2010, 01:05 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Very cute indeed smile.gif

Keep us posted when you're back in business smile.gif

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Apr 28 2010, 02:01 PM
GMC:er
What a beautifull kid. Congratulations .

Keep on rockin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:30 PM