> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 4 2012, 08:17 AM
Instructor
Check out the latest Tesseract song!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 6 2012, 08:54 AM
Instructor
What better way to start your morning than with some Chinese music?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 7 2012, 04:26 PM
Instructor

Hope you won't call me lame for posting this smile.gif But, it fits my environment these days..

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Oct 7 2012, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 8 2012, 08:22 AM
Instructor
I kept listening to this tune all night long ...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 9 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Panteraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2012, 03:16 PM
Instructor
Here is today's song...without any actual connection to my GMC lesson 'Fairy's Dance' smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2012, 07:42 AM
Instructor
Such a talented musician! I remembered about this dude this morning and I had to share his music with you!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 12 2012, 12:28 PM
Instructor
I really enjoy the guitar playing in this song!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 13 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
Does anybody here remember this song? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2012, 02:06 PM
Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 15 2012, 03:04 PM
Instructor
Check out our neighbors from the Republic of Moldavia!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 16 2012, 12:55 AM
GMC:er
Check this out.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 16 2012, 08:17 AM
Instructor
Funky djent with chicks as vocals? Does it get any better than that? biggrin.gif

I'm gonna keep swimming in the melancholy barrel smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2012, 08:26 AM
Instructor
This is how Steve Vai sounds whit that angry chick on vocals biggrin.gif Can't wait November 1st to see this live!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 18 2012, 07:30 AM
Instructor
Back in the day, I was amazed by this song smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2012, 10:23 AM
Instructor
One off my favorite Offspring album smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2012, 07:19 AM
Instructor
Just this song in one of Ben's posts, but hey why not here as well? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2012, 12:28 PM
Instructor
Amazing song and that girl...oh man..

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Oct 22 2012, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 23 2012, 08:56 AM
Instructor
Such a great cover...I will never stop being amazed at the honesty and beauty which dwells in simple music.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2012, 07:31 AM
Instructor
I am remembering 1998... Waiting on MTV for hours and hours just to see the video and listen to this song

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:07 AM