Whatsup New To Gmc Here..., new guy in town
Legend aKa Colto...
Dec 8 2007, 04:43 AM
GMC:er
Hey whatsup Dudes/Rocker outers im new here i recently just got a ESP F-50 and im very begginer just strarted to play a few days ago im starting off here with the begginer kick off course i learned power chords and im learning scales now just thught id say hi so hi hope to talk with alll you guys soon!

heres a ????

it said on youtube on one lesson of this site that it cost 10 dollars to register and have acsess to all the lessons y is it that i paid 19$ ???? just asking smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spdalton
Dec 8 2007, 04:48 AM
Hey biggrin.gif
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
You couldn't have picked a better place to learn guitar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 8 2007, 04:49 AM
QUOTE (Legend aKa Colton @ Dec 7 2007, 09:43 PM) *
Hey whatsup Dudes/Rocker outers im new here i recently just got a ESP F-50 and im very begginer just strarted to play a few days ago im starting off here with the begginer kick off course i learned power chords and im learning scales now just thught id say hi so hi hope to talk with alll you guys soon!
heres a ????

it said on youtube on one lesson of this site that it cost 10 dollars to register and have acsess to all the lessons y is it that i paid 19$ ???? just asking smile.gif

As I understand it, it is $19 for a month, $29 for 3 months, $48 for 6. I think that is right, correct me anybody if I am wrong. I don't know what the $10 thing is that you mention. Might as well pay $48 if you are serious about guitar, this place is far and above anything else available on this particular planet. And he is constantly adding new teachers and new lessons, seems like it has been about a new new lesson a day over the past few months. Maybe more than that.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Dec 8 2007, 04:54 AM

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 8 2007, 04:50 AM
Welcome to GMC, good choice joining here.

+Quote Post
Legend aKa Colto...
Dec 8 2007, 04:59 AM
thx for thje welcome guys

And i was talking about khris made a tapping video and it was on youtube at the end he said it is 10 per month but it dosent matter anymore b/c i already paid and im likeing it so far

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 8 2007, 05:02 AM
QUOTE (Legend aKa Colton @ Dec 7 2007, 09:59 PM) *
thx for thje welcome guys
And i was talking about khris made a tapping video and it was on youtube at the end he said it is 10 per month but it dosent matter anymore b/c i already paid and im likeing it so far

any questions, just ask. people around here like to answer.

edit: you probably want to look at Kris's 101 lessons first. But at some point, here are three that I recommend for a beginner. They might look hard, but once you get the basics down, you can learn them, slower at first. These are neat because not only are they good lessons, they are really neat sounding songs I think. But there are a lot of good teachers, besides Gabriel and Marcus, incredible teachers. Kris pretty much run a school here, with faculty.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...esson/index.htm

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...egato/index.htm

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...inner/index.htm

oh, one more thing, Pavel is the sweep master around here. Most all of them sweep, but he is the one who has really address that specifically in mass, both in his lessons and in his answering forum questions.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Dec 8 2007, 05:14 AM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 8 2007, 11:07 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome Colton to the GMC family!! We are glad to have you here..Don't forget to ask any questions about anything here in forum and in lessons feedback..wink.gif cool.gif
Cheers ! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 8 2007, 11:12 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 8 2007, 11:13 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Welcome to GMC smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 8 2007, 11:26 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome to GMC! laugh.gif

The price of 10 dollars per sign up was set when we had two lessons at GMC - therefore som older promotional material that is circulating might contain missleading info. My apologises for this.

If you choose to go for the cheapest subscription offer (29 usd for thee months) - you pay less than 10 usd per month, however! smile.gif

Now get practcicing! biggrin.gif
Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 8 2007, 11:45 AM
Welcome

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 8 2007, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! Enjoy your staying! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 8 2007, 12:34 PM
Welcome!

Shred on.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 8 2007, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Welcome and ask if you need anything!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 8 2007, 01:36 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hiya m8 & welcome biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 8 2007, 01:41 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 8 2007, 06:07 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the GMC family man, keep on rockin` smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 8 2007, 09:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome and thanks for joining us. Fkalich has already given some great info, and I hope to see you around the boards! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 25 2007, 04:04 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:18 PM