Cloned Guitar Cover, Thousand Foot Krutch
thefireball
Jul 16 2011, 11:09 PM
Learning Roadie

Check the tone thread for this preset (TFK).

Brandon cool.gif Rock on!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 17 2011, 01:21 AM
Learning Tone Master
great job
and I would like to give you some constructive criticism if you don't mind ,but then if you do, to late
this all has to do with stage performance- when head banging ,you need to move to the groove of the song,like your head should bang forward on every three count- this will allow your audiance to groove with you - not all through the song of course ,but start a groove and stay there for a while ,record your self sticking to the groove a little bit more and see if you can tell the difference when you watch the video back

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 17 2011, 12:47 PM
Instructor
Great video man, great tone and great attitude keep rocking! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 17 2011, 04:54 PM
Instructor
man the tone is realllly good, and creamy!

no way that's line6

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jul 17 2011, 05:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great job Brandon! Nice cover...

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 18 2011, 02:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks everybody!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 18 2011, 02:16 AM
GMC:er
haven't listened to this guys in ages
Nice Job! Brandon happy.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 18 2011, 03:52 AM
GMC:er
Sweet as playing Brandon!
I didn't know you had a twin, I think he plays a bit better than you but your still pretty good. laugh.gif
It would be cool if you two could interact somehow, that would be amazing cool.gif

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 18 2011, 03:52 AM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Jul 18 2011, 01:32 PM
Beginner Instructor
nice job! I haven't listened to TFK in awhile. Your sound is great on your guitars!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:56 AM