So Camp It's Unreal.
Phil66
Dec 12 2014, 08:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Is this the same Dave Lee Roth???? Yes it is but it is so camp wink.gif Backing band are good though and Diamond Dave still has a voice as you can tell in some of the notes he holds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-VZ2mrpBZs

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2014, 09:20 PM
Instructor
This is surprisingly badass ! biggrin.gif

Gotta love DLR

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 12 2014, 09:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah I do love the Rothster but this is like Bob Monkhouse trying to cover VH if you get what I mean rolleyes.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 12 2014, 11:16 PM
GMC:er
Being born and bred in KENTUCKY I have a soft spot in my hear for all BLUEGRASS music smile.gif I would like to hear him do some traditional stuff in the genre as well!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 12 2014, 03:35 PM) *
Is this the same Dave Lee Roth???? Yes it is but it is so camp wink.gif Backing band are good though and Diamond Dave still has a voice as you can tell in some of the notes he holds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-VZ2mrpBZs

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 13 2014, 10:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 12 2014, 09:25 PM) *
Yeah I do love the Rothster but this is like Bob Monkhouse trying to cover VH if you get what I mean rolleyes.gif

Now THAT would have been brilliant... Bob Monkhouse doing Maiden or Priest laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 13 2014, 03:27 PM
GMC:er
I quite like that as a version!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 12 2014, 11:16 PM) *
Being born and bred in KENTUCKY I have a soft spot in my hear for all BLUEGRASS music smile.gif I would like to hear him do some traditional stuff in the genre as well!

I went to see the Old Crow Medicine Show (for the 6th time) a couple of weeks back. Those guys are superb musicians!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:50 PM