Happy Birthday Ben
Phil66
Jan 19 2020, 10:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
He's wishing a happy birthday to our very own Ben (Caelumamittendum) and here's to many more, may you day be filled with happiness. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 19 2020, 11:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you so much, Phil! I know I've been inactive lately, but I appreciate you still remembering me!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 19 2020, 01:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Buddy, how can I ever forget someone that did THIS for me? It really meant a lot. wub.gif

Have a great day buddy, I hope you find time to get back into the forum, I'm sure i speak for us all in saying that we miss you wink.gif

Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 19 2020, 06:16 PM
GMC:er
Happy birthbday!
Wish you all the best and many more to come.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 19 2020, 09:56 PM
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 20 2020, 02:01 AM
Happy Birthday Ben!!! I have not forgotten about our Collab! smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 19 2020, 06:56 AM) *
Thank you so much, Phil! I know I've been inactive lately, but I appreciate you still remembering me!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:23 AM