Http://www.kristofersmethod.com/
SonofDestiny
Jun 25 2008, 07:00 AM
GMC:er
Hey Kris,

I don't know if this is anywhere in the FAQ's on this site (I've done a search and I couldn't find anything), but I was just wondering... is Kristofer's Guitar Method the same thing as GMC or is it different? And if it's different, do you think it is advisable to buy it (it's just paying once right?)?

George

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 3 2008, 10:38 PM
GMC Founder
Hello George,

Kristofersmethod contains the very first spoken lessons I did - I think I can safely say that since you have already found GMC you don't really need to explore kristofersmethod as well (you will find 1000x times more content here!)

To answer your specific questions: The GMC/kmethod content is not duplicate in any way and yes you only pay once for kristofersmethod as it is not updated.

Keep practicing! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 1 2008, 08:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Is it possible you put the solo explanations on GMC? Or is that not ok for copyright things? Cause on kris's method you do solo's with explanation, more theory and riffs form original songs. It'd be cool to have those as 101 lessons, they can be very helpful, and you don't need to make them anymore, just upload (just?? haha)

EDIT: I just saw some of the solos are on freelicks!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Aug 1 2008, 08:29 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:35 PM