All-American Rejects, It Ends Tonight
Guitar Master123
Feb 18 2007, 11:31 PM
GMC:er
This is a band that aint so good, they have kind of nice songs, but they aint so good. I used to think they were good but they aint so good. The singer/bassist aint so good. tongue.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpzU9njPYSk...ted&search=
Post your Comments!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Feb 18 2007, 11:34 PM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Feb 19 2007, 07:34 AM
Any Repllies???

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 19 2007, 08:26 AM
bleh I dont like that kind of music tongue.gif

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Feb 20 2007, 10:22 AM
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:34 AM) *
Any Repllies???

huh.gif I think....um, ok my grandmother said "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.", it's not my kind of music. But I won't hate you just for liking them. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
fkalich
Feb 20 2007, 12:50 PM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Feb 20 2007, 10:22 AM) *
huh.gif I think....um, ok my grandmother said "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.", it's not my kind of music. But I won't hate you just for liking them. smile.gif

Nothing wrong with being a critic when it is not malicious. They are in the business, if they don't want heat, they should not have come into the kitchen. I would call this band's music, banal. Yes, that describes if perfectly to me. Not being malicious. If it is not banal, explain to me what I am missing?

This post has been edited by fkalich: Feb 20 2007, 01:41 PM

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 20 2007, 02:32 PM
This is a forum, arent we supposed to share positive/negative opinions? smile.gif

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Feb 20 2007, 06:38 PM
Haha, no offense, but it was pretty funny seeing a generic sounding pop-rock band's lead singer wearing what looked to me like a Frank Zappa t-shirt.

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Feb 20 2007, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Feb 20 2007, 09:22 AM) *

I don't like them. I used to like them until I noticed how bad they are.

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 AM