Bellamy / Tremonti, Request a style
FOK
Apr 17 2008, 10:47 PM
GMC:er
I did some searches, and to my dismay Mathew Bellamy is not even mentioned IN PASSING on this forum! To shame!

If any of the instructors dare to do some 'in the style of' lessons for Mathew Bellamy and Muse, im sure it would be a productive addition to the GMC community! And A Tremonti/Creed one would be good as well, as I find both of these guitarists to have a very unique approach to making noise with their guitars.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
Apr 17 2008, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (FOK @ Apr 17 2008, 11:47 PM) *
I did some searches, and to my dismay Mathew Bellamy is not even mentioned IN PASSING on this forum! To shame!

If any of the instructors dare to do some 'in the style of' lessons for Mathew Bellamy and Muse, im sure it would be a productive addition to the GMC community! And A Tremonti/Creed one would be good as well, as I find both of these guitarists to have a very unique approach to making noise with their guitars.

I actually started a muse thread a long time ago, and Gabriel did a muse style lesson, I really love his style and I think that muse is one of the most original bands out there today.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
FOK
Apr 18 2008, 03:35 PM
ahh. wrong search terms. You have made me a happy GMCer. thanks.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 18 2008, 03:47 PM
The Dark Canuck
As Iluha has stated Gabriel has done an In the Style of Muse lesson. If you like the song Hysteria you'll love this lesson. It's one of my favorites on the site.

As for a Mark Tremonti style well I was not a Creed fan however Gabriel has introduced me to Alter Bridge and I must say I really enjoy Tremonti's style. I've gone back and listened to Creed as well with new ears. So I'm with you man a lesson based on him would suite me fine smile.gif I know Gabriel is a fan, so maybe, hint hint Gabriel..... in the style of Alter Bridge maybe, possibly smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 18 2008, 03:53 PM
Muse rocks! I don't really listen to Creed, but if you guys think it would be good, then it's probably a good idea.

+Quote Post
steve25
Apr 18 2008, 05:45 PM
Gotta disagree but Gabriel already did a muse lesson so see if you like that one

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:50 PM