Help! What Does This Book Cover Say? It's Dutch
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2017, 02:03 AM
GMC:er
Attached Image

Out of respect, please no Dutch Oven, Dutch Wife, Etc. Jokes smile.gif

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 10 2017, 02:45 PM
The King's Buccaneer.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Lester
Apr 10 2017, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Indeed, it's old Dutch...

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 11 2017, 03:39 AM
Well thanks!! Didn't know you spoke Dutch!!!

Todd

QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 10 2017, 09:45 AM) *
The King's Buccaneer.

Have you read it? Good book?

QUOTE (Lester @ Apr 10 2017, 09:50 AM) *
Indeed, it's old Dutch...

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 11 2017, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 10 2017, 07:39 PM) *
Well thanks!! Didn't know you spoke Dutch!!!

Todd

Have you read it? Good book?

Ha, ha! I don't but I know that koenig is 'king' and boe ka nier (phonetically) = bucc a neer and that des had to be the article 'the' like le or de. And if you wiki the king's buccaneer you get this ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King%27s_Buccaneer
Turns out the author is a native Angeleno and is Hispanic ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_E._Feist

I have not read it.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Apr 11 2017, 05:32 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 13 2017, 09:13 PM
Clever guy! smile.gif A dutch folk artist (HELISIR) mentioned the book in her social media feed so I got curious smile.gif Good to know it's written by a local and been translated and found fans half way round the world. Here is the gal in question singing with kati Ran. Helisir is the one playing the BIG harp smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 11 2017, 12:26 AM) *
Ha, ha! I don't but I know that koenig is 'king' and boe ka nier (phonetically) = bucc a neer and that des had to be the article 'the' like le or de. And if you wiki the king's buccaneer you get this ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King%27s_Buccaneer
Turns out the author is a native Angeleno and is Hispanic ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_E._Feist

I have not read it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 PM