Empathy :)
Mertay
Apr 28 2017, 09:12 PM
GMC:er
http://nbc4i.com/2017/04/25/nordstrom-offe...-jeans-for-425/

Now you understand those who aren't into relic guitars biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 28 2017, 09:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Crazy rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 28 2017, 10:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
LOL! Not sure about the 'hard working' part, looks more like they were steaming drunk and fell in a ditch.... we already have that look up here, its quite common cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Apr 29 2017, 10:50 AM
GMC:er
Well it looks like I've been doing construction labor all wrong this whole time unsure.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Apr 29 2017, 10:50 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 29 2017, 03:57 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I got a few pair of dirty worn out jeans I would sell at half that price! Get em while they're hot! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 29 2017, 04:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 29 2017, 03:57 PM) *
I got a few pair of dirty worn out jeans I would sell at half that price! Get em while they're hot! biggrin.gif

If they want come to my job , I would pay them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:25 PM