Song Solo's, song solo's
orion6324
Jan 29 2008, 05:47 PM
GMC:er
Hello all. Just joined masterclass yesterday and i have a question. When kris first started this site he had actual band song solo's like crazy train some nuno stuff and lots of others.Well now that it's masterclass instead of the other site those are gone and i cant see where he's doing them at all anymore....why?...any plans on doing that kind of stuff again?...i sure hope

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 29 2008, 06:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Its got something to do with the fact that with freelicks, he wasn't making money, so it was aloud. But since he makes money off of GMC, he isn't aloud to show us how to play other people songs without a license of some sort I beleive.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 29 2008, 07:05 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Its all copyright stuff, like Stevie said, since he would be making money providing lessons on someone else's music, so thats goes into copyright infringement.

We can do the classical artists like paganini and beethoven though, because they have been dead for more than 70 years.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 29 2008, 07:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
I much perfer the 'In the style of' lessons though, as it gives you a more general perspective of a guitarists sond, rather than just one song smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
orion6324
Jan 29 2008, 07:45 PM
ok i was wondering if it was something like that....thx guys...are there any other sites out there that anyone knows of that does have video lessons of actual song solo's....and no im not lookin to leave here i like it just looking for all i can learn...ya know...thx again

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 29 2008, 08:19 PM
QUOTE (orion6324 @ Jan 29 2008, 08:45 PM) *
ok i was wondering if it was something like that....thx guys...are there any other sites out there that anyone knows of that does have video lessons of actual song solo's....and no im not lookin to leave here i like it just looking for all i can learn...ya know...thx again

You can try searching youtube, alot of people there like to teach how to play songs smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:41 PM