Reamping Online
Huargo
Jul 16 2014, 02:41 PM
Tone Seeker
hi!
i've just discover this web: http://reamping-online.com/
i'll give a try.....

In this web you can use a kemper to reamp a signal of your guitar....
The test it's free and you only pay if you transfer your wav di file to the reamp file...

anyone?

cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 16 2014, 03:29 PM
Instructor
This is an awesome idea! I'll try this. Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2014, 01:15 AM
GMC:er
NICE!!! I can't wait to see the AXE FX reamping online as well smile.gif Only a matter of time eh? Very cool stuff!

QUOTE (huargo @ Jul 16 2014, 09:41 AM) *
hi!
i've just discover this web: http://reamping-online.com/
i'll give a try.....

In this web you can use a kemper to reamp a signal of your guitar....
The test it's free and you only pay if you transfer your wav di file to the reamp file...

anyone?

cheers!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jul 20 2014, 07:53 AM
Tone Seeker
First test with the service.
The first tests are positive understanding that a service is in beta.
  The interface is simple but limited. you can choose stompboxes in pro mode but no delays. The list of amplifiers is limited and there is no sound samples to see how it would sound before choosing... but the web allows you to test different configurations before you download and listen to a backing track in the option pro.
I make a noisy take of my guitar playing a version of andy's collab take(one of my fav alltime!). i put the di file, the reamp , and the mix with a little delay added.
i use the 1978 marshall mark II lead in the first preset all in default....

i think sounds great!. Now it's a free service... i don't know how it will cost but sounds amazing!!!

This post has been edited by huargo: Jul 20 2014, 07:55 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  02_Andy_take_cover_140720_0814_reamped.wav ( 5.62MB ) Number of downloads: 114
Attached File  Andy_reamp.wav ( 11.2MB ) Number of downloads: 106
Attached File  02_Andy_take_cover_140720_0814.wav ( 5.62MB ) Number of downloads: 95

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 22 2014, 07:48 AM
I tried it today and it's pretty darn cool smile.gif Lots of profiles to choose from and you can manually control the settings/dials with a online flash interface!

Here is a screen grab of the dials.
Attached Image

And here are some of the amp models.
Attached Image

QUOTE (huargo @ Jul 20 2014, 02:53 AM) *
  The interface is simple but limited. you can choose stompboxes in pro mode but no delays. The list of amplifiers is limited and there is no sound samples to see how it would sound before choosing... but the web allows you to test different configurations before you download and listen to a backing track in the option pro.
I make a noisy take of my guitar playing a version of andy's collab take(one of my fav alltime!). i put the di file, the reamp , and the mix with a little delay added.

i think sounds great!. Now it's a free service... i don't know how it will cost but sounds amazing!!!

+Quote Post
wrk
Jul 22 2014, 08:23 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (huargo @ Jul 20 2014, 08:53 AM) *

Nice!! .. thanks for making me feel a tiny bit like a Rockstar for covering my collab solo laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jul 23 2014, 06:36 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (wrk @ Jul 22 2014, 07:23 AM) *
Nice!! .. thanks for making me feel a tiny bit like a Rockstar for covering my collab solo laugh.gif

jajaja
still working on it... cool.gif

Todd share some files man... i want to hear that mesa roar!

This post has been edited by huargo: Jul 23 2014, 06:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 23 2014, 11:15 AM
Here is a DI track from FLUFF recorded with BAREKNUCKLE JUGGERNAUTS. It's a really clean DI track. Give it a whirl!!

Attached File  Juggernaut_Bridge.wav ( 4.66MB ) Number of downloads: 166

QUOTE (huargo @ Jul 23 2014, 01:36 AM) *
jajaja
still working on it... cool.gif

Todd share some files man... i want to hear that mesa roar!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:55 PM