5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
New Mtp Applications, Put your uploads and requests here
Jesse
Jul 30 2009, 01:57 PM
GMC:er
So... i'm applying fast, because I don't know when the upload thread is up.. and if I miss it, im screwed, so I'll put it up here, my videos, lol.

At the moment I'm uploading one to youtube, to show I can produce video, but, that video was recorded with the camera next to amplifier due to my ninja speed.
Real MTP video recordings will be used with setup as follows: Guitar -> Pod -> PC. Which gives better audio, but this is just to show that I have a decent camera.

More "Skill" examples, and video, are here too.
All these video's are shot with the camera that I will use for the MTP program.

Apply, is for Emir, if he is available, and he would like to teach me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Jul 30 2009, 02:00 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 30 2009, 02:01 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
as the title says smile.gif

put your youtube vid and Instructor requests in this thread, we`ll let it run for a little while then start sorting out a little more, I may even add upload application threads for individual Instructors later on to make things a little easier.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jul 30 2009, 02:04 PM
Real MTP video recordings will be used with setup as follows: Guitar -> Pod -> PC. Which gives better audio, but this is just to show that I have a decent camera.

More "Skill" examples, and video, are here too.

All these video's are shot with the camera that I will use for the MTP program.

Apply, is for Emir, if he is available, and he would like to teach me.
So Emir, get your lessons ready!
Theres a bunch of things that I want to try and accomplish, for example being able to play & write something like Hot's Boogie and The Rock Ballad Solo, they are just amazing.
I'll be happy to learn from you!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Jul 31 2009, 11:31 AM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 30 2009, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Application for Lian

The thing i really like to improve on is Metal Lead playing.......

Here are some vids

Lian has been such a big inspiration to me and i would be honored to be mentored by him

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jul 30 2009, 02:10 PM
Requesting a spot on Emir's list.

Edit: changed to Emir as Pedja seems to have a full bunch of very interested young folks already.

This post has been edited by jafomatic: Jul 30 2009, 03:20 PM

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jul 30 2009, 02:20 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Ooooo.. I checked early today. smile.gif

Here is where I am.. all video produced for GMC earlier..

Here is for the collab video:

I want to be MTPed by Muris Varajic at his earliest possible availability.

This post has been edited by maharzan: Jul 30 2009, 02:25 PM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Jul 30 2009, 02:33 PM
Man, This is one week early for me. I don't yet have the ability to record video. But I will starting Saturday, Aug 8. If there can be a temporary exception, I'd like to be mentored by Pedja. Or perhaps this thread will run long enough for me to get some vids of my playing up before his slots are all filled. Thanks.

Here are some audio examples from GMC collabs:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16837
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16747
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16467
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16251
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16214

Here's an original I'm currently working on (sloppy and unmixed work in progress):

Attached File  Autorun3.mp3 ( 602.04K ) Number of downloads: 219

And for a real example of my current playing level, here's a recording of a GMC Solo Lesson I'm working on now (one take, rather than picking out the best of multiple - I actually recorded it two seconds ago in my cubicle at work huh.gif)

Attached File  Muris__EmMelodicLesson.mp3 ( 883.67K ) Number of downloads: 235

Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...r-melodic-solo/

Thanks!

This post has been edited by TheKeplerConjecture: Jul 30 2009, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jul 30 2009, 02:44 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'm looking to improve all elements of my playing in guitar. The following videos are good representations of my playing. Weak vibrato, inconsistent bending and some mechanics issues that I have trouble working through. However...I've been working on bass lately to strengthen my fingers...Like a guitar bootcamp.

Instructor request: Emir Hot

This post has been edited by NoSkill: Jul 30 2009, 02:45 PM

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
edguy
Jul 30 2009, 02:52 PM
Learning Roadie
WOW guys you are fast smile.gif. So here are two videos of me :

And here i made a video just for the MTP signup. So i record it very fast and made many mistakes smile.gif I'm better actually but because you're all so fast i had to oi it in half an hour smile.gif Edit: Video 3 is now online

So my request is Pedja if he wants a metalhead like me smile.gif

My goals are to become a better player of course smile.gif In detail I want to start with ear training and transcribing songs. Get a better Bending sound (right pitch) And the main reason is i need an instructor that i can ask any stupid question I want smile.gif and have an in touch communication with video analysing smile.gif

So that's it smile.gif

This post has been edited by edguy: Jul 30 2009, 03:25 PM

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
Sondre
Jul 30 2009, 02:55 PM
*Buying a camera* Leave a spot for me with Pedja, or I will have to use my brothers new BBgun! tongue.gif

On the more serious side: I will buy a camera, if not today, tomorrow, and I would very much like to study with Pedja. I have a Pod for recording sound, but I need a camera. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Sondre: Jul 30 2009, 02:58 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 30 2009, 02:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
Alright, alright. Here's my application, which is for Pedja as well:

smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jul 30 2009, 03:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey guys long time no see.

Here is my application for Pedja too:

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 30 2009, 03:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'd like to be mentored by the Metal Lord Lian ^^

I don't have many videos of my latest playing, but I'll record some new lessons today and update this post when I get them up!

I want to develop my lead playing, since I struggle when it comes to timing, composing, sweeps, stretches and stamina. I also want to get into more advanced rhythm stuff, to give myself a challenge.

Here's one video for the moment:

--------------------

+Quote Post
johnvg
Jul 30 2009, 03:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I would like to apply to be mentored by Lian. Metal is my favorite style of music to play and I am looking to improve in all areas of my playing especially song writing. Here are a few videos that I have previously made for the REC program:

+Quote Post
mariogl91
Jul 30 2009, 03:58 PM
Here's my application. I'd like to be on Pedja's list.

Edit: embedded the video to the post.

Edit 2: I REALLY need to record myself often. I suck at guitar and didn't even know it! biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll get better with this awesome program.

This post has been edited by mariogl91: Jul 30 2009, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
Sami
Jul 30 2009, 05:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everybody! I hope all is well

Here are my 2 videos, i would like to put on PEDJA'S LIST

Even though i make myself out to be mostly a Rock guitarist out of this program i would like to study more Jazz! I'm going to college soon too study jazz and would like to have someone as great as Pedja to help me along the way. I also need to learn basic music theory but would love to go into complex scales, chords and improvisation after that.

Thanks,
Sami

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
Gus
Jul 30 2009, 06:36 PM
Instructor request: Emir Hot.

This video pretty much shows where I am. I will add one video with the status of my techniques.

This post has been edited by Gus: Jul 30 2009, 06:37 PM

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jul 30 2009, 06:45 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
This new mtp is great. Anyway here's my application.

I would like to be mentored by Pedja. I feel I'm progressing pretty well by myself in the rock style, but I'm really not good at playing Jazz, and I'd like to get good at it. So if Pedja would be able to mentor me in the Jazz style that would be great.

Some rock videos.

And some of my attempts at Jazz

If you want to see more videos look at my REC Profile.

Matt smile.gif

P.s. If Pedja's list is full (it looks that way), then I'd like to be mentored by Emir Hot. If his list is full then I'm not sure who. Maybe at the end there could be a list of instructors with spare places.

Edit: Actually since I'm happy with the way I'm progressing myself atm, in the rock style, I feel it would be selfish to try and get a mentor other than my first choice. I would very much like to be mentored by Pedja, even if I have to wait three months, so I'm not going to put a second choice.

This post has been edited by Matt23: Jul 30 2009, 07:06 PM

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 30 2009, 08:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well, heres my request for Mr Milenkovic!

I would like Ivan (Milenkovic) if he is available (and willing of course!) as we share many of the same musical styles and influences, Ive got even more vids on my YT channel if needs be: HERE smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sondre
Jul 30 2009, 09:45 PM

OK. I put Pedja as my first choice, and Emir on second in case Pedja is full already. smile.gif

Sondre

This post has been edited by Sondre: Aug 1 2009, 11:36 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:26 PM