Video Chat With Daniel Realpe!, Join me on Dec 8th/09
Daniel Realpe
Dec 7 2009, 06:16 PM
Instructor
I'll be in the broadcaster Dec 8th at 4pm GMC time, the link:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/

I'll do some morning improvisations (my time 10am) and answer questions you might have regarding techniques, composition or anything related to music,

see you there,

Daniel

I'm very sorry to tell you that I can't make it, I'll try to join you during the week

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Daniel Realpe: Dec 8 2009, 04:28 AM

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 7 2009, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I will hopefully be there

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 7 2009, 06:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Really looking forward to it! I hope I´ll find some spare time to watch you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Dec 7 2009, 06:47 PM
GMC:er
anyone want to tell me what that is in pacific standard time?

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 7 2009, 07:16 PM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Dec 7 2009, 11:47 AM) *
anyone want to tell me what that is in pacific standard time?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...mezones2008.png

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Dec 7 2009, 07:49 PM
wait where is GMC time?

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 7 2009, 08:14 PM
Learning Roadie
what is GMc time ??

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 7 2009, 08:35 PM
The green is CET (central european time) which is GMT+1. Assuming that GMC is hosted in Kris' timezone, that should be GMC time.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 8 2009, 04:27 AM
Instructor
guys I'm so sorry to tell you this, but it's impossible for me to make it tomorrow, I'll try another day during the week,

Really sorry about that

I'll post the new thread

* GMC time is the time that appears at the bottom of the website, on the gray bar. But now I'm not sure if that is an standard time or that is adjustable, do you guys know?

Nevermind, I thought it was a standard time. You can change it.

I'll let you know in my time so you adjust yours, smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Dec 8 2009, 04:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 7 2009, 10:23 PM) *
guys I'm so sorry to tell you this, but it's impossible for me to make it tomorrow, I'll try another day during the week,

Really sorry about that

I'll post the new thread

* GMC time is the time that appears at the bottom of the website, on the gray bar. But now I'm not sure if that is an standard time or that is adjustable, do you guys know?

Kris would usually put up a time counter link for his video chats. It really helped and I managed to join a few on time because of it. wink.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Dec 8 2009, 06:46 AM
I'm looking forward to the next one! cool.gif please post the TIme "thingie" that counts down the time for all of us who can't figure out the time change huh.gif

Thanxs

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 8 2009, 05:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 8 2009, 04:27 AM) *

Really sorry about that

I'll post the new thread

Nevermind, I thought it was a standard time. You can change it.

I'll let you know in my time so you adjust yours, smile.gif

This site is pretty useful. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:16 AM