Amon Amarth Style
steve25
Jul 14 2008, 06:41 PM
GMC:er
Hey Lian, would you be able to do a lesson in the style of Amon Amarth in the future?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 15 2008, 09:15 AM
Instructor
yes, of course, wink.gif I like AA, I´ll do it as soon as possible! cool.gif thanks for request!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
x_xthirteenx_x
Aug 9 2008, 05:54 PM
Im a huge Amon Amarth fan and would love to back this lesson request! Seen them 4 times live and have tickets for their next upcoming show! Great band!!!!!! I think that Lian could nail this lesson no problem!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 10 2008, 08:44 PM
Instructor
yes! I am working on it, The Crusher album and With Oden On Our Side album are my favs from AA. so, mostly I´m working on a small song that include a lot of licks of these albums...

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 10 2008, 09:10 PM
it would be cool to just have a viking metal lession in general, including lots of chugging riffs smile.gif maybe like a combination of Amon Amarth, 3 Inches of Blood, Quo Vadis, Mastadon, High on Fire and other bands smile.gif but don't let my request stop you from just a Amon Amarth lession smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 10 2008, 09:44 PM
Instructor
yes... that is awesome... well, I work on it after AA lesson! see you and thanks for request smikey!!!

+Quote Post
creep
Jun 17 2009, 02:31 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread but an AA style lesson would be awesome!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 17 2009, 06:11 AM
Instructor
sure man no problem... sorry for delay, I was so busy.
I will finish these lessons as soon as I can. thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:32 AM