Krisztian Lovrek's Band Called Illusion, Introduce the 1st demo of the upcoming album
Krisztian Lovrek
Feb 23 2010, 09:10 AM
Instructor
Hello Everybody,

I'm really proud to share with you the first demo of my band's own song called Tiéd volt ( hungarian version )

Enjoy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Feb 23 2010, 09:24 AM
Learning Tone Master
Oh well, that was some real heavy riffing!!! And awesome drum playing as well!! (even that I would have preferred real drums in my taste) The sound here is very good and "fat", and I really liked the song, even that I'm not into this kind of music. Awesome work man!!! smile.gif

//Staffay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Mr T
Feb 23 2010, 09:46 AM
GMC:er
Really enjoyed it! I don't understand what you are singing, but I don't mind.

Actually took me a little while realise it was all you... was thinking the bandmembers sure looked alike tongue.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 23 2010, 10:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
Very cool biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 23 2010, 02:40 PM
Instructor
very well done man, nice song, and awesome skills in every instrument! love it! when do we get more?

+Quote Post
Krisztian Lovrek
Feb 23 2010, 03:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Feb 23 2010, 02:40 PM) *
very well done man, nice song, and awesome skills in every instrument! love it! when do we get more?

Actually I got an offer from a hungarian major label, but now I have to get money to pay the studio and release costs...

The record will release in 2 languages, hungarian and english, so if somebody wants (and can) sponsore my band and this record, don't hesitate to contact with me! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bjaron
Feb 23 2010, 03:52 PM
GMC:er
Wow nice Song wink.gif I'm also speechless that you play the drums like nothing. ohmy.gif Also your vocals were good to that music smile.gif

Hope to hear more of you. Have a great time at the studio.

--------------------
Rock my house :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 7 2010, 06:35 PM
Instructor
very good work!! I like the mix...nice playing!

thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 7 2010, 09:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Man, you've got guitar skills, but you already knew that.... but thos double bass drums tongue.gif and your singing is fine to, you're a multi-talent tongue.gif very nice! So now some live gigs.... you playing guitar, bass, drums and singing two different vocal lines at the same time tongue.gif haha, very nice dude!

Lil' question, you say you've got an offer from a major label, but you don't have enough money....aren't they supposed to pay you? Or only after you've given them your finished album?

Kaz

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 8 2010, 12:18 AM
Instructor
Sounds great man. Did you play everything on this song? smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Krisztian Lovrek
Mar 8 2010, 01:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 7 2010, 09:40 PM) *
Man, you've got guitar skills, but you already knew that.... but thos double bass drums tongue.gif and your singing is fine to, you're a multi-talent tongue.gif very nice! So now some live gigs.... you playing guitar, bass, drums and singing two different vocal lines at the same time tongue.gif haha, very nice dude!

Lil' question, you say you've got an offer from a major label, but you don't have enough money....aren't they supposed to pay you? Or only after you've given them your finished album?

Kaz

You know, the market is very little here in Hungary, ( gold is only 5000 pcs ! ), and the labels have no business to release albums. Everybody download the musics ( illegal ), and nobody buy CD-s..
If you have a new band, you have to pay everything start from the recording to release the record. Unfortunately I don't have any money to pay these things, the only one way is to find sponsors..:-(

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 8 2010, 12:18 AM) *
Sounds great man. Did you play everything on this song? smile.gif

Yep. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:25 PM