Another Steve Vai Lesson?
Martin la guitar...
Apr 10 2008, 06:46 PM
GMC:er
hey there carlos, just wanted to say i loved your steve vai lesson, one of the best lesson here at gmc. I was just wondering if you could do a follow up to that lesson?

Another question: How did you become that awesome guitarist you are today? Do you train 10 hours a day or what?

I would also like to know more facts about you, like how old you are, at what age you started playing guitar etc.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 11 2008, 05:11 PM
Instructor
Hello my friend! Thank you very much for your commentaries... Other one of Steve Vai?? I am work at it, very good idea ... but expect to see my other lessons!!;)
Jajaja... Only I train 3 hours per day, but I listen music ... I am the whole day like that.

I have 22 years of age, touch the guitar from the 14, but I study from the 18.

What I can recommend to you is that you practise with metronome, and that really entiandas what you do..
Do not deceive yourself to you itself.

thank you very much for writing.
laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Apr 12 2008, 09:16 AM
GMC:er
Thanks, you and gab are my favourite instructors

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 12 2008, 03:52 PM
Instructor
hey!! Great!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 12 2008, 04:12 PM
Instructor
Yeah! Another lesson in the style of Steve Vai would be great Carlos!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:24 AM